Chapter six.

A/N: I'M CONTINUING! I think I finally thought of some great ideas. Sorry to scare you all like that. I love youu. x

Zayn's POV

Harry and I pulled away slowly, both just taking in what had happened. We kissed. We just kissed, and I liked it. I noticed how much he was blushing, then I realized he was still on top of me.

Camera flashed all around us, and I know they had just caught everything. Harry got off of me, and laid his hand out to me. I grabbed it and pulled myself up, as well.

Forgetting Harry had to use the bathroom, we got back in the car. Silence roamed the air.

"I-I'm sorry," Harry began. "I don't know what took over me. Now, the cameras got all that and it's going to be everywhere." He yelled.

"Harry-" I tried saying, but he cut me off.

"You haven't come out and neither have I. That pretty much did, and I ruined your repretation."

"Harry-"

"No, I'm sorry. I-I always ruin everything-" I cupped his face with my hands and brought him in for another kiss. How else would I make him shut up. He kissed back and I smiled, tugging at his bottom lip before pulling away.

"You really know how to make someone shut up.." He muttered. I chuckled.

"None of this is your fault. We both leaned in! Who cares if the cameras got it anyway? But, I did enjoy that kiss." I winked and Harry's cheeks reddened, making him even more adorable.

"I did too." Harry said shyly.

"Would you like to go home? Looks like the crowd went down." I asked. Harry nodded, and I started the car.

"Let's do this again sometime, yeah? I'd love to be considered one of your marriage chooses." I told him.

"Sounds lovely." Harry replied.

<>

I parked my car at Harry's house and walked him to the door.

"Goodbye, Harry." I placed a kiss on his nose.

"Goodbye, Zayn." I watched him disappear into the house. I was falling for him more than I expected I would.

Harry's POV

"Did you have a good time with Zayn?" My mum asked as I stepped into the house.

I nodded. "I had a lovely time with a lovely person." My mum smiled.

"Tell me everything."

"What?" I choked out.

"Tell me everything." She repeated.

"Mum, you sound like a teenage girl wanting to know about her best friend's love life." She giggled and I face palmed. "Now, you really sound like one."

"Please, dear? I want to know." My mum begged. I've never heard this side of her.

"Fine." I sighed and cleared by throat. "First, it was okay. He drove me to a restaurant then, we got mobbed while we were on our way in. Screaming girls and the paps surrounded us. Eventually, we made it back to the car and had a small meal there. Long story short, Zayn had food in his car. After a while, I had to use the bathroom. We got out, and that's when I tripped and fell right onto Zayn. Wait, it gets better. We kissed! We kissed, mum! It was okay, until I realized the paps got it all on camera." I explained. My mum stood there in awe.