Chapter twenty.

A/N: After you've read this chapter, think about how much h.as happened in just twenty chapters.. Damn.

Niall's POV

I obeyed my mum and went to my room. I hate the way she acts towards Harry. She's a total embarrassment. How could you not like Harry? I love him..

I crossed my legs and strummed a few cords on my guitar. I don't have anything better to do. I wish I was kissing Harry, hugging Harry, cuddling Harry.

But thanks to my overly protective mum, none of that will happen today. She's a huge pain in the arse.

I put my guitar away and listened to the sounds of the city. Not many people were out today for a Saturday. Just a couple kids and who I assume was their parents. I could hear their muffled giggles.

A small smile formed on my face. Happy people make me happy. It's contagious, you know?

I heard knocks on the door downstairs. I didn't think my mum would answer it, so I got up and walked down the stairs to open it. Who would come at this time of day?

I reached for the knob and opened it. "Harry? What the hell are you doing here?! You aren't supposed to be here!" I yelled. I was somewhat happy to see him and somewhat scared to see what would happen to him if my mum saw him.

Unfortunately, my mum came downstairs to see who had came for a visit. Yay.

"What are you doing here again? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want you to come back!" She said from behind my shoulder. I winced at her loud voice.

"I'm here to take my boyfriend." Harry said with a smirk. I gave him a confused look and he grabbed my hand, pulling me down our porch steps and to his car.

"Niall James Horan get back here right now!" She yelled, but Harry's grip was way too strong. Harry pushed me into his car and got in from the other side. I could see my mum's mouth moving, but the car blocked out all of the sound.

Harry pushed on the gas and spun out of the driveway, speeding far away from my house.

"Harry, why did you do this?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to let your mum keep me from seeing you today." He said with a smirk, keeping his eyes on the road.

"She's going to fucking murder me when I get home.." I mumbled. "I probably won't be welcomed back into my own house."

"Come on, Ni. I missed you. Let's enjoy this, yeah?" He looked over at me. "Look on the bright side of things, if she kicks you out, you can stay with me." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. You're such a dork, you know that?"

"So I've been told." Harry pulled over on the side of the road and turned the car off.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I haven't got to kiss you yet, and I want to." He simply replied. I shrugged and watched him lean in, catching my lips.

Harry placed a hand on my neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. I've missed this a lot even though it hasn't been that long since I've kissed him.

We broke apart and Harry got back on the road. "So, where are we going
exactly?" I asked.

"I dunno."

"Okay.. I haven't ate yet, maybe we could go have lunch." I suggested.

"I've already ate, but I didn't eat that much, so sure! Where to Beau?" The nickname I've recently picked up, always gives me butterflies. I'm a boy, I know. But I think we can all tell who the more manly one is in this relationship. Harry.