Chapter three.

A/N: Hellooooo lovely readers! x

Harry's POV

I drummed my fingers against the desk. Science was as boring as any other class. "Okay! For the last ten minutes of class, I'll be explaining your assignment." Mrs. Vice said. !Everyone groaned and moaned.

"You are going to come up with a presentation on how scientists think the moon was formed. There are four different theories. All of this will be done on a presentation board with a partner." Some girls cheered and made eye contact with their friends.

"I choose," She added. More groans filled the air. I was beginning to wonder if she purposely knows how to get students to hate her.

"Megan and Sierra. . .Jason and Michael. . .Katy and Breanna. . ." More names went by. "Harry and..Harry and Niall! School is dismissed." Mentally, I did a fist pump. That's just my luck.

"Hey, partner." Niall greeted as he turned his chair around to face me. I sent him a smile.

"Hello, partner. Shall we start working on the project today, or tomorrow?" I questioned him.

"Well, I'm not one to delay, so I think today will be alright. Don't we have to take this project home and work on it?" Niall asked.

"I assume that's what she wants us to do. Should we take this to you place or mine, Ni?" The nickname slipped past my tongue, but Niall didn't seem to notice it at all.

"I'll let you choose because you have a much bigger title than I do." Niall chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Mine." I answered. Niall nodded. "My butler, Adrian, can take us home."

"Butler? You have a butler?"

"Yes."

"Dude! That's fucking sick!" I chuckled.

"Come on." I took him outside. My limo was waiting for us. Adrian opened the door for me and glanced mysteriously at Niall.

"Sir, is this a friend?"

"Yes, we have a project to do." I replied.

"I see." The ride home was silent and uncomfortable. Niall had his face turned to the window, looking out of it the whole time. It was almost as if he was looking for something, but he just couldn't find it anywhere. Adrian only asked short questions and I replied with short answers.

"Prince Harold, we are home." I got out and smiled as Niall stood in awe in front of my mansion.

We both walked inside.

"Harry!" My mum kissed my cheek and hugged me. "Oh, hello. Are you a friend?" She asked, referring to Niall.

"Yes ma'am. Harry and I have a project to work on." Niall replied politely.

"Such nice manners," She grinned. "You two are excused." I lead Niall up two flights of stairs and to my room.

"Shall we start?" He asked.

"Sure, I'm not very excited though."

"Neither am I. Before we start, maybe we can talk a while. I mean, it's due in two weeks."

"Okay." I agreed.

"I'm so amazed. Your life seems incredible. Being a prince and all."

"You'd think that, wouldn't you?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, being a prince isn't all that great. Sometimes, I want to be a normal kid. They control you and it's not fun. Specially, a couple months after you turn nineteen."

"What happens?"

"They set you up with a marriage."

"Oh.." His expression sadden, but I thought nothing of it. "H-Have you found someone?"

"No. Only because of my type."

"Your type?"

"Er..yeah. I'm..uh..gay.." I stuttered.

"Your gay? That's cool. I'm not going to give you shit for it. I have some friends that are gay."

"Really? Thanks Ni." The nickname slipped passed my lips and I blushed.

"Ni? I like it. So, why haven't you found, you know, a mate?"

"Because, not many princes are gay. And if you are, you can only marry a nearby prince to keep the tradition flowing." I replied.

"Ah," He nodded. "I see. What about Prince Zayn? He's from my hometown."

"We don't know if he's gay. My mum is trying to figure it out."

"Good luck, Harry."

"Thanks. Do you just want to hang out tonight? I'm kind of tired. I don't feel like working on a project."

"Course." I leaned back on my bed and sighed.

"Harry! Harry's friend! Dinner is ready." My mum yelled. Harry's friend? Really mum? His name is Niall.

"Come on!" We walked downstairs and heavenly smells enter my nose. My mum had prepared grilled chicken and shrimp.

"Eat up boys." My mum encouraged. "Oh, and I never got your name, dear."

"Niall. Niall Horan." He replied.

"It's been a pleasure having you, Niall. Please come back, I assume you will have to, to finish the assignment? Will you be leaving after dinner or staying?" She asked.

"I will be leaving. My mum doesn't like me staying out too late." I sat down beside Niall and began eating my food, making sure I continue to wipe my mouth.

<>

"Have a nice night, Mrs. Styles!" Niall told my mum.

"Please, call me Anne." She smiled and Niall left the house.

"Harry, I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Prince Zayn." My heart rate quickened.

"W-What about him?"

"Well, Julia talked to him and his parents. He is interested in seeing you as his boyfriend. You have a date with him this Friday at 4:30 pm." She explained.

My mouth opened in shock. "The Zayn Malik wants to go on a date with me?" She nodded and smiled.

"Mum, this is amazing." I pulled her into a hug.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you shopping. We are going to get you a nice outfit to wear."

"Sounds good mum!"

"You need to get to bed! I'll be checking you out early from school tomorrow, so we can start shopping!" I nodded and walked upstairs.

I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into my bed. My blanket instantly making me feel warm.

I have a date with Zayn Malik on Friday.

Zayn Malik.

Could this week get any better?