Part Two

PART TWO

YOU MAY WANT TO REREAD ROYALTY. THAT IS UP TO YOU.

•••

Niall is in Ireland. Harry is in England. Distance seems to have come between the new couple. Harry still hasn't been married, and Niall isn't even one of the qualities for a prince marriage.

What will they do? How will it be solved?

Find out in Part Two - Royalty. A Narry Fanfiction.

•••

Harry's POV

I ran my fingers through my hair as my heart thumped in my chest. The waiting room was strangely quiet and my family was all huddled together in one corner.

Niall's family stood in the other, all of their faces held a sad expression and all of their eyes held tears.

I knew I shouldn't have left him alone. I knew this would have happened eventually, but I just didn't know when.

"Mum, can I see him?" I asked quietly.

She shook her head, "No Harry. That's the last thing you want to do."

I sighed. "Why?"

"Mummy knows best. I just wouldn't. He isn't in a stable state right now. Relax dear." She massaged my shoulders and quietly murmured kind words in my ear.

My mum keeps telling me everything will be okay, but something in the back of my mind, tells me it's not going to be okay.

I felt a couple tears race down my pink cheeks.

"Oh, baby. Don't cry." My mum wrapped me in a hug, supported by my dad.

"Harry, Niall is going to be fine." My dad placed a hand on my shoulder and wrapped his other arm around my mum's waist.

My mum wiped my tears, but everything stopped when I heard a flat beeping sound coming from the door at the end of the hall.

•••

A/N: So, here is what I have decided: I'm going to add a part two to this book so that I can delete the sequel and just finish it here. I'm not going to change ANYTHING from Part One, just know that this will be better. Tell me your opinions in the comments.