Chapter twelve.

A/N: ZAYN IS 21! HOW? WHERE HAS TIME GONE?

Niall's POV

I decided to go with the simple..

"I didn't say that." I told Harry. He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah? Then, what did you say?" He questioned. I mentally groaned and tried to think of a believable lie. Harry isn't exactly gullible, so it most likely won't go through with him.

"I said," I bit my lip. "Can you help me please? I can't do this by myself." It kinda had the same sound, so maybe it will pass on by.

"You didn't say that. I heard you loud and clear!" Harry yelled. "Just tell me what you mean!"

"No! You would kill me.." I muttered.

"No I wouldn't!"

"Bullshit! You so would!"

"No! I-" Harry was interrupted before he could finish yelling at me.

"Boys! What is all this yelling about? Get back to work before I give both of you a detention." Mr. Walters told us.

"Fine. I'll buzz off of it. For now. But at lunch, you are going to tell me, Horan." Harry whispered. I nodded. You don't know how nervous I am right now.

"Write down what I just told you, okay?" I told Harry.

"So I write down I wish Zayn would leave so I could have Harry?" He smirked.

"Shut up! I mean what I told you about the moon." I yelled.

"I know. I just like messing with you."

"Fuck you."

"You want to." Damn his cheekiness.

"Harry, seriously! We have to get this done." He's really getting on my nerves right now.

"Alright, class is over! Go to lunch." Mr. Walters informed us. I groaned and looked over at a smirking Harry. He knows what I have to do at lunch. It'll be in front of Louis and Liam too! How embarrassing will that be? Very.

I grabbed my stuff and felt a body next to mine. "When we sit down you are going to tell me." A deep voice said. You don't find a deep voice like that everywhere, so I knew it was Harry.

"In front of Louis and Liam?!" I asked.

"No, they can um..move?" He suggested. I shrugged and walked to the cafeteria with Harry. Today's lunch was simply hamburger and fries.

"Harry, Niall! Over here!" Louis yelled. I swear is voice is naturally meant for screaming. No kidding. He has the voice.

Harry and I sat down by Louis and Liam.

"Harry! Louis and I haven't talked to you all morning!" Liam said.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.." He began. "Could...Could you guys leave for a second? I have to talk to Niall. Sorry guys! We'll hang after school, okay?"

"Okay, Haz." Louis and Liam left the table and found an empty one to sit at. Harry turned his body to face me.

"Now, you have to tell me what that phrase meant." Harry demanded.

"I know.." My whole body was shaking. It's now or never. "Swear you won't kill me? Or leave me?"

"Swear." I took a deep breath.