Chapter twenty-one.

A/N: A couple more chapters before this book ends! Boo hoo. I know, but I will post a sequel to it. Not directly after the book ends, it'll be posted a couple weeks (or earlier) after. I plan on making another book along with continuing to update, Our Baby.

Harry's POV

"How was your trip with Niall?" My mum asked as I walked in. She was sitting in our rocking chair sipping a cup of hot tea.

"It was fun." I replied. Until the last part when Niall spoke his mind. My mum still doesn't know I'm not supposed to see Niall. I wonder what he's going through right now.

"That's great, honey. I made hot tea while you were gone. There's still some on the counter if you would like some." She told me.

"Thanks mum." I went into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of tea. I went a little overboard and dropped some of it on my hand, burning my skin.

"Shit." I cursed, moving to run some cold water over the burn. Then, I returned to my seat with my cup of tea. The room was quiet, and the only thing heard was small sipping noises.

"Harry, are you alright?" My mum asked me. I brought my knees to my chest and sighed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm fine mum."

"Are you sure, dear? I'm very worried
about you. I haven't seen you this down until you realized Santa wasn't real." She said with a chuckle. "On a serious note, I am worried and am free to listen to your problems and work them out with you."

"I don't have any problems that you need to work out, okay?" I said harsher than I intended.

My mum sighed. "If you say so, Harry."

"It's Niall." I mumbled.

"What?"

"It's Niall. My problem is Niall." I repeated to her clearly.

"Honey, I thought you loved him. What's wrong now?" She asked.

"I never fucking said I didn't love him! The problem is, his mum doesn't like me! She isn't letting Niall see me because she doesn't like me. She's going to homeschool him. She blocked my number from his phone, mum! I love him and I can't talk to him. I can't talk to him!" I yelled.

"O-Oh, Harry. I-I.."

"I just want to be able to talk to him again." I said softly with a couple tears in my eyes.

Niall's POV

"You can start packing now, Niall." My mum told me. I was completely speechless.

"No." I muttered. She turned around.

"What?"

"No." I repeated. "I don't want to." Crossing my arms, I licked my lips and waited her her reply. It's not that I don't like Ireland. I do. It's that I don't want to move away. I have wonderful boyfriend (that I can't see..), I have a wonderful school (that i'll be homeschooled from), and I don't want to leave.

"No? Niall, I am your mother-"

"And I am your son." I mocked disrespectfully. She sighed.

"Niall, I have already told you, this is for your own good. Go start packing!" My mum yelled.

"What do I have to pack? You never bought me any clothes anyway when we moved here. I only had the ones I already owned." Her lips curled into a smile.

"You think it's real cute bringing all this back on me, don't you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cute?" I asked.

"Yes, cute. You are trying to make me change my mind. Make me feel sorry for you, but I don't. I don't feel sorry for you at all." My mum put a hand on her hip.

"Now, I reckon you should go tell that piece of shit you call your boyfriend, goodbye." She added. I near choked at her words.

"D-Did you just call Harry a piece of shit?" I yelled.

"Yes, go tell it bye." I rolled my eyes and gladly left the house to go see my piece of shit..

<>

When I had finally reached his house, I knocked on the door. Anne answered it.

"Oh, hello Niall." She smiled brightly.

"Hello. Is Harry home?" I questioned.

"He is! Harry's at the table finishing eating." I nodded and thanked her.

"Hey Harry." I whispered. His eyes widened at my sight and he caught me in a tight hug. I smiled and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I gulped.

"W-We need to talk.."

"Are you breaking up with me? Oh Niall..no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I-"

"Harry! Shush. I'm not breaking up with you. My mum told me today that we are moving back to Ireland." I felt tears form in my eyes.

"W-What?" He asked.

"I'm moving back..Harry."

"Niall. N-No. I can't lose you forever. I told you your mum couldn't stop this but..but.." His voice sounded fragile and his eyes were rapidly spilling tears.

"I know, but she has made up her mind. Some things aren't made to be. Besides, you are a prince. You can find anyone." I whispered as I wiped my eyes.

Harry shook his head. "But I don't just want anyone, Niall. I want you." He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

All of it was full of love and passion. Almost as if Harry was telling me everything he couldn't say, into the kiss.

We broke apart and I could see pain in his eyes. "You know I don't agree with her, don't you?" He nodded.

"I know." He sighed.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too, Niall." Harry sniffled. Anne walked in and questioned our teary eyes and puffy cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Something wrong, Darlings?" She asked.

"Nothing, mum. Niall has to go." Harry mumbled. I nodded and gave Harry one last hug.

"Goodbye baby. I love you." I whispered into his ear.

<>

A/N: I hate making this so sad, but it'll be happier. I promise.

I love you guys so much.

I'm going through a rough part of my life right now, and reading is like my escape..

Sigh..