Chapter eighteen.

A/N: GUESS WHAT GUYS? TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY.

i'll be 16. omg. my mom planned this whole big Sweet 16 party like..she got me a chocolate fountain😂 (She was looking in a magazine and saw it, so she ordered it..)

Anyways, last year, I turned 15 obvi lol, but when I woke up there was a Harry cardboard cut out and a sign stapled to it that said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN! best thing ever.

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS. Harry's is so close to mine though. he'll be fucking 20.

didn't mean to make that note so long, but it is what it is, yeah?
(quick update)

Niall's POV

I laid in bed, staring and smiling at the ceiling. Harry asked me to be his boyfriend, and I said yes. It might have been stupid to say yes that quickly, but I couldn't bring it in me to say no to Harry. He wrote a song for me, sang it for me, and told me he loved me.

I just couldn't say no even if I wanted to. Which, I didn't. I love Harry..so much.

My room was dark and the only small hint of light was the moon. It was placed perfectly in the center of my window.

I smiled and cuddled up with my sheets, closing my eyes. I heard wind blowing around outside, and thought I felt a breeze move my hair around, but since my window was closed, it couldn't get inside.

"Niall.." I heard someone whisper. My eyes shot open and I whimpered. I forgot to lock my window. I looked around in the dark room, but I didn't see anything that closely resembled a person.

"Baby, it's me." My bed dipped at the end and Harry sat clearly in front of me with a grin.

"Harry? W-What are you doing here?" I whisper-yelled.

"I missed you.." He trailed off. Harry laid down and cuddled up to my side.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you know?"

"Sorry, Niall." He placed a sweet kiss on my cheek. "I was lonely and needed to see you. Is it bad that we haven't even been dating for a whole day and I am already a lovesick fool?" Harry questioned, looking up at me with his green eyes that shown brightly in the darkness.

"I could say the same." Harry shuffled up closer to my face and grabbed a hold of my lips with his. The room was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the lovely kiss we were sharing.

Our lips seemed to be perfect for each other. I don't know what it is about him, but it's special.

I slowly pulled apart from him and smiled. "Harry-"

"Niall! It's a Friday, I know you don't have school tomorrow, but please stop talking and go to sleep!" My mum said from behind the door. I froze. Harry picked the perfect time to let out a sneeze which annoyed me greatly, no matter how cute it sounded.

A cute sneeze? God, I'm weird.

"Niall? Is there someone else in there with you? That surely didn't sound like one of your sneezes. I should know." She turned the knob and when I thought things couldn't get any worse..it did. She flicked on the lights, burning my eyes and revealing Harry.

"Niall James! Why is he here?!" She yelled.

"Well, uh..you see, Harry is my-"

"If you are going to say boyfriend, save your breath. He hurt you and you decided to get back with him?" My mum asked.

"He apologized!" I protested.