We laid there in silence for a little bit, staring at the ceiling. It was peaceful.

"Why'd you do what you did yesterday? When I got home?" Finn asked me, and I smiled.

"Friends with benefits, duh. Also, you looked like you needed a distraction." I said, and turned my head towards him, looking at him. He did the same.

We both smiled, and he did a soft laugh.

"I'm having the guys over to watch the movie I just got, it just came out on DVD." He said.

"Nerd." I said, getting up. But, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the bed.

"What'd you just call me?" He asked, sitting up a little.

"I called you a nerd." I said, and I tried to
get up and run away, but he pinned my hands down, then tickled me.

"Finn, I'm going to die!!!" I yelled, and he laughed at me.

"Take it back then!" He yelled back.

"Fine, I take it back!!" I yelled, and he got off of me, letting me catch my breath.

"You're lucky." He said, and I laughed.

I got up and grabbed my phone, and walked over to the hallway to the bathroom, so I could shower. Before I fully walked into the hallway, I looked at Finn.

"Nerd." I said, and I saw him get up to tackle me, but I ran in the bathroom and locked the door.

"You're lucky, Millie." He said, and I laughed, and got in the shower.

-

I opened the door after I got back from tanning at the pool, to hear the tv in the living room. Finn has the guys over, watching whatever movie he bought.

I sat down on my bed, and went through my phone. After I did that, I changed into some shorts and a T-shirt.

-

"Bye Caleb, bye Gaten, bye Noah." Finn said as the guys walked out of the dorm, and of course, Noah eyed both of us. Finn turned to me, and he laid down on his bed. I looked on the bottom of my computer screen, to see that it was already 9:30.

"Finn, can I watch the movie you got?" I asked.

"Who's the Nerd now," he said, and I laughed. He got up and grabbed the disk for me, and I placed it into my computer. All of the lights were off, and the only light was coming from my computer screen, and Finns phone screen, from his bed, because he was on it.

I grabbed my headphones, and I plugged them into the computer, making sure not to bother Finn.

As the title of the movie came up, it said IT.

"What's IT?" I asked Finn, and he smiled.

"Watch it, you'll find out." Finn answered, and I smiled.

I watched it, and got up to the beginning, when Georgie's arm got bit off.

Finn laughed at me, because he saw me jump in fear, and my heart is still beating fast.

I took out my headphones, and looked over to him.

"Finn." I said, and he looked over to me.

"What?" He asked.

"Bird." I said, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"In the middle of the movie?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Not kissing bird, dummy. Cuddle bird." I said, and he smiled, leaving his phone on his bed, and walking over to my bed. I lifted up the blankets for him to get under, and we sat the computer on both our laps. He wrapped his arm around my back, and I turned to the side a little, leaning my head into his chest, watching the movie.

We watched the movie in the pitch dark, and he was there whenever I got scared.

-

The movie was over, and my computer was on the nightstand, but Finn was still cuddling with me. I softly put my arm over his stomach, slinging it over him. My hand was playing with his free hand on that side, while his other hand was around me, playing with my hair, running his fingers through it repeatedly.

"You didn't tell me it was a horror movie." I said, and I heard him laugh a little.

"Sorry." He said, and I smiled.

"Next time tell me in advance." I said, and I heard him laugh a little.

I closed my eyes, and tried to go to sleep, with Finn calmingly running his fingers through my hair. After about 5 minutes, I was half asleep, and I heard Finn.

"Night Mills." Finn whispered, not knowing I'm
still awake.

I felt him kiss my forehead, then I fell asleep.

AWH

he kissed her forehead

Also apparently the second episode of season 3 is called "date night" and the 7th episode is called "big kiss" for stranger things season 3 bc the outfits got leaked and I'm going crazy over here like is it real or not IT BETTER BE WE ALL WANT A DATE

I was crying like 20 minutes ago from Mileven depression lol. It took my like an hour to figures out this ending and how to write it omgggg if you guys don't like it I don't know WHAT you like.

Please vote for this chapter, every vote counts.