Chapter 51 'Contagious disease'

Beginne am Anfang

Giving me the best view  of her silky smooth body, her more than perfect legs as smooth as butter. She is going to be the death of me!

Thank god our balcony is in a secluded corner from the society or else I won’t tolerate someone else seeing what belongs to me.

🎶 Big baller, boujee shot caller
No fuck boys allowed in my aura
Missus want a mister, not for his dollar
If you're tryna flex, don't bother,
'cause I'm a Big spender,
bling on my 'genda
Last time I paid?
I just can't remember
I don't have the time to play with pretenders
You might have your own
but I'm the big spender

Oh, oh, oh (yeah, I'm a big spender, baby)

Oh, oh (haha, that's right, big, big spender)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 🎶

She turned around swinging, holding trowel in her gloved hands above her head. The moment she saw me, she screamed shockingly clutching her heart with her free hand and widening her eyes asked  me-

“What you doing here?”

Her raised hand, her sexy mouthwatering legs, and the worst...... the exposed view of her cleavage because of my shirt being over size on her small frame………. It’s all distracting me like hell.. they all are not helping me at all.

You can do this!

With a cold expression I replied raising my eyebrows,

“What do you mean? It’s my house I can go anywhere I want.”  

God its so hard to be upset on her!

Just look at her she’s looking so pretty, how can I do this to her. She changed her expression and blushed,

“I don’t mean it like that……I-I thought you were sleeping.”

“I was”

I said shrugging my shoulder. Still trying hard to make a straight face.

“ H- How long you have been watching me?” she asked stammering.

I smirked to myself. Moving towards her, when we were few feet away I started leaning down to her.

She closed her eyes and stood still. I know what  you are thinking wifey but not so soon, it’s time to repay.
It’s time for you to make a move.

I leaned over her, bending my knees, brushing my fingers on her skin from her shoulder down to her wrist purposefully, I took the trowel from her hands.

Our lips were just inches away, her fragrance was intoxicating my senses but I controlled myself.

Fuff!

It was so hard………… but well done my boy.

The moment I pulled back she was stunned, her expression was worth watch.

She opened her eyes and was looking at me questioningly and quite disappointed.

“I’ll help you” I said moving towards the flower pot. Ignoring her.

I can feel her confused gaze digging my back. I smirked and continued doing my work.

It’s really hard for me to do this act but I have to do this for us.