//58//

"Kaelin! Get over here!" Makayla shouts at me as I run away- again. She keeps trying to cake my face in make up when I don't want it.

"I don't want make up!" I shout back hiding behind the door. I don't have my dress on so it's easy.

"Kaelin." Makayla sings creeping threw out the house. "Where are you?" I bite my lip to hold back my laughter.

"Makayla? What the hell are you doing?" Niall's voice surfaces. Quickly I run from my hiding spot and jump into Niall's arms.

"Nialler! Save me! Makayla's trying to smother my face with make up!" I cry snuggling my face into Niall's neck.

"Makayla, Kaelin is naturally beautiful, she doesn't need make up." Niall says rubbing my back.

"Can I at least put on some eye liner and light eye shadow?" She asks.

"Only that!" I say jumping down from Niall's arms. "And Niall, your coming with us to make sure she only does that." Niall nods following us into the den where all the girls are getting ready. I take my seat In front of the mirror and let Makayla take over.

"Done!" Makayla says moments later. Slowly I open my eyes scared of what I look like but stuck in awe.

"I look amazing!" I chirp hugging Makayla.

"Who looks amazing?" Ann's voice asks. Quickly I let go and walk to her.

"I do." I say with a huge grin plastered to my face.

"Awe honey!" She bubbles. "You look beautiful!" My smile widens as Ann hugs me. I know we haven't been close but this feels so right.

"Ann! I forgot to ask. Um, since neither of my parents are gunna make it, could you.... um, walk me down the aisle?"

"I would be honored." I smile and thank her before Makayla drags me back over to do more wedding preps.

***

"Kaelin, you look fine!" Makayla says slapping my hands down from my hair.

"I just wanna look perfect." I say honestly brushing my hands over my dress. Right now were in the limo driving over to the chapel. "I can't believe it Makayla. I'm getting married!"

"I know now, don't cry, I don't wanna redo your makeup as you walk down the aisle." She says giggling. I smile. "Where here!" I whip my head around and like Makayla said, we're at the chapel.

"Kaelin honey, common out." Ann's voice soothes. I sigh and slowly- with the help of Makayla- I got out of the limo. "Awe babe! You look amazing!" Ann chirps making my smile grow wider.

"You ready?"

"Ready."

________________

Harry's

POV

"Niall, I'm so nervous." I whisper as the guests start to file in.

"Don't worry man, it'll all go away when you see Kaelin." He bubbles.

"Did you see her before this?" Niall nods. "How did she look!"

"She looked amazing, now hush." I sigh and look out towards all the people. One person I don't notice is my mum- or Louis. Ah he would of loved this, all the floral arrangements, the popping colors, he would of enjoyed all of this.

Slowly I watch as all the brides maids come up and a new face is there; Sierra. Zayn and her look so happy together. Soon I watch as my baby girl Javelin walks down the aisle throwing out peach rose petals and right beside her is my little cousin Andy holding out the rings. I smile down at Javelin when she reaches the altar.

I turn my head back as everyone stands up and 'Here Comes The Bride' starts to play. Soon the back doors open and my breathtaking Kaelin walks down the aisle- with my mum by her side. Quickly a mouth a 'wow' as she sends me a bright smile.

"You look..... Amazing." I state once Kaelin is by my side.

"Not to shabby yourself." She says back giggling.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the banding together of this man and this women. Kaelin repeat after me. I Kaelin Jones Take Harry Styles to be my lawfully wedded husband. Threw sickness and in health, threw poverty and wealth and threw thick and thin."

"I Kaelin Jones take Harry Edward Styles to be my lawfully wedded husband. Threw sickness and in health. Threw poverty and wealth and threw thick and thin."

"Harry Styles, will you recite your written vows." I smile letting go of Kaelin's hand a grab the small piece of paper from my pocket.

"Kaelin, since day one I knew I wanted to be yours. I knew you were the one for me- not by looks but by the way you looked at the world. You can't see the bad in anyone or anything, you believe everyone deserves a second chance- no matter the bad they've done. Kaelin you are the girl that makes me happy, your the girl that I think of before I go to sleep and right as I wake up. I love you more than anything in the world, and I'm so proud to make you an official Styles." I watch as Kaelin wipes a tear from her eyes, a wide smile still printed across her face.

"Kaelin Jones, do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Harry Styles, do you take Kaelin Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"If anyone rejects this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace." I smile as no one speaks. "Well then, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I smile and place my hands on Kaelin's hips as hers tangle around my neck.

"I love you." I mumble as I connect my lips to her sweet pink ones. I hear claps as I pull away from Kaelin. Quickly me and here run hand and hand back into the building of the church to get ready for the reception.

***

"Welcome to the Styles family!" My uncle Donny says to Kaelin.

"Proud to be here." She states giving him a wide smile,

"Alright guys now we're gunna call out the newly weds so they can have their first dance." The DJ says smiling.

"May I?" I ask Kaelin, holding out my hand. Kaelin giggles and intertwined our fingers as I pull her to the dance floor. I smile as the famille tune begins to play.

"This, is,the start, to something beautiful." I sing along into Kaelin's ear. "And Id throw it all away to catch you fall."

"I love you Harry Styles." I smile.

"I love you more, Kaelin Styles."

''This is just perfect.'' I think as me and Kaelin dance to the song. ''Just perfect.''

______________________________________________

That was the wedding guys, I hoped ya liked it, I don't really know what the actual original vows are so I made some up. Again I hoped you liked it and I'll see ya later!!

STAY EMOTIONAL!!

~Leaah;)

Unspoken Words[COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें