--four--

{Harrys POV}

I couldn't sleep last night. I can't stop thinking about Louis actually kissing my Kaelin, Mine! I could understand if it wasn't my Kaelin, but it was and he knew that. Did Kaelin kiss him back? Did she let him take over? So many questions flooded my thoughts.

I pushed back from my desk, where I had spent the last six hours thinking, to get out of the house. When I was just about to leave the house, Liam asked me a million questions.

"Where the hell are you going?" Was the only one I actually heard.

"I need some air." He chuckled.

"Air? Really Harry, I'm not stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you are because I'm really only going to get air." With that I walked out the door, slamming it behind me.

I couldn't help but walk by the old café. Ugh so many memories of me and Kaelin were held here.

Like the first time we met. It was pouring rain and we needed shelter, right? So I ran to the nearest café and apparently Kaelin had the same idea. So I was about to go in when I ran right into her, knocking her on her butt. Like a gentleman I helped her up and bought her a coffee, and our relationship went on from there.

The memories gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, then I realized she was no longer mine and that feeling went away faster than it had come.

"Hello, are you gunna go in, or just stand there?" A old man asked me. I hadn't realized I had stopped walking.

"Yeah sorry." I whipped open the door, the warm air smacking me in the face.

I took a seat on the couch twords the back. I grabbed out my brown leather journal and began to write. Minutes flew by, and my pages were halfway full of meaning full, heart thought words.

"Harry?" A small voiced asked. I looked up to see Javelin and some other girl.

"Hey Javey, how are ya?" I asked pulling her onto my knee.

"Good, but i have to tells you something." I nodded. "My sissy wont leave her room, i worried, what's wrong?" Kaelin wont leave her room? Was it because of me? The kiss?

"Um.... I actually don't know, she went with Zayn last night, so i didn't see her much." She nodded, the other girl looked at me in pure disgust." What the fuck are you looking at?" I asked, Javey giggled.

"You." She scoffed.

"I can see that. But why?" She rolled her eyes.

"Your Harry Styles, the Harry Styles." I nodded. "You cheated on Kaelin before your guy's wedding."

"Okay i've heard enough." I said as she rolled her eyes. I didn't pay any mind to that, insted i turned my gaze to the little girl on my knee. "It was nice to see you again Javelin, but i really must be going Liam's most likely searching for me." Javelin nodded throwing her small arms around me in a hug before jumping off my knee to follow the other girl as I walked out the door.

***

"Where the hell were you Harry?" Liam asked as soon as i stepped inside.

"The café, i wasent even gone that long." I said hanging my coat on the hooks.

"Really Harry! You left two hours ago!" Holy crap time goes by fast when your writing.

"Oh." Was all i could surpress myself to say. Liam rolled his eyes, going back to his room. "Fucking Harry."

{Kaelin Pov}

"Common, please come out." Cambree and Javelin have been begging me to emerge from my room since they came home from god knows where.

"I told you guys, i'll come out later." Javelin sighed.

"Please! Or i'll tell mummy about our secret." What sec- HOLY SHIT NO NO NO! I flew from my bed to the door, ripping it open.

"Oh hell no you wont." They both giggled pulling me into the living room.

"Tonight me and Javelin are throwing a 'party', would you like to come?" I giggle at the thought, Javelin would most likely have pink unicorns plastered on everything, if Cambree didn't help.

"Sure! What's the dress attire?" Cambree chuckled.

"What your wearing now would be considered too dressy." I chuckled looking down. Ripped booty short, and a white t-shirt was too dressy, then that's a world I'd love to live in.

"Okay, what are you wearing Cambree?" She smiled rubbing her hands over her pant legs.

"Please just call me Cam." I nodded. "And I'm wearing tights and a jumper."

"Jumper? Like the shorts attached to the shirt kind of jumper?" She shook her head.

"Jumper is a pull over jacket." I chuckled.

"I fell so uneducated." Then we all bursted into laughter.

***

"Cam, does this look good?" I asked staring at my black tights and my Rolling Stones Tee.

Cam eyed me over before answering. "It looks too cute!" She giggled pulling me into the living room. "People should be getting here soon so-"

"I get it!" Javelin yelled running for the door. She ripped it open to revel the last person I wanted to see right now; Harry Styles.

"Harry? Why are you here?" I asked picking up Javelin to hand to Cam.

"I needed to talk to you, may I come in?" I shook my head. "Will you come out here?" With out any second thoughts I joined him outside, did I mention it's like -20 degrees out?

"What?" I asked, noticing his staring. His stupid dimple filled smile spread across his face.

"I'm pretty sure that's my shirt." I looked down remembering it actually was.

"Mine now." I scoffed causing him to laugh at bit. "Now what did you need to talk about?"

"This. Us. Me and you." I nodded rolling my eyes a bit. "Will you ever forgive me?" I waited awhile, almost ten minutes before answering.

"Forgiven, but not forgotten."

___________________________

Edited: July 21