//38//

Kaelin.

Seeing Harry against as like, seeing your parents after years of being away. It's such a lovely feeling, see the man you love again. I sighed and rolled outta bed. I took a quick glance at the clock; 3 pm.

I've been in bed all day. My head hurts like hell and I had like three random nose bleeds today. Slowly I walked out to the living room. "Harry, I think I need to go to the doctors." I said.

"Why?" He asked looking away from the TV.

"I don't feel good." He nodded.

"I'll call the doctor, until then watch some TV babe." He said holding out the remote. I kindly grabbed it and took his spot, seeing he got up to call the doctor.

I was still flipping through channels when Harry came back into the living room. "Grab your shoes and coat, we're going to the doctors."

***

"You seem alright, but we did some tests just to make sure." The doctor rambled. "The results should be back in about a week or two depending on stuff." I nodded. "Your all set, see you in a week or two." Quickly me and Harry jumped up and walked out. I hated the doctors.

"Harry, do you think there anything wrong with me?" He sighed.

"It's hard to tell. You seem like you have a cold but the doctor shot that down so I'm not sure babe." I sighed following him to his truck. "Louis's wake is tomorrow."

"Louis- oh, I'm sorry Harry, I know he was your best friend." Harry sighed.

"I'll get through it." I nodded switching on the radio as he sped off.

***

It was now 7pm, time goes by so fast when I'm with Harry. Me and Harry were on the couch watching Adventure time, sipping on juice boxes, and munching on frosted animal crackers. Kiddy, I know, but it's our thing.

"Babe, do you think Fin will find his real dad?" Harry asked picking up a pink animal cracker.

"I think so." I said.

"I don't, i think he'll be there but he'll be an ass and leave Fin." I smiled.

"You've seen this one!" He sighed.

"I may have watched it when you were asleep earlier." I gasped.

"Harry Edward Styles!" He chuckled. "You ass!"

"Aw, straight to the heart babe." I smirked.

"That's the point." He shook his head chuckling as we continued to watch the show. "Does his dad leave him?"

"I'm not spoiling it for you!" I sighed.

"Fine party pooper." He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Your cute when you pout." I laughed.

"Hah! As if!" He chuckled a bit then turned his attention back to the TV.

***

"Fin's dad is an ass." I huffed as Harry switched off the TV.

"Like me." Harry joked as I punched him in the arm.

"Oh shut up." He chuckled.

"I'm gunna go write, so I'll see ya later." I sighed as he walked away. Harry hasn't written in his journal in forever.

"Harry!" I called. "I'm gunna go home for a bit, maybe call up Makayla and Bree."

"Okay! I love you!" He yelled.

"Love you too!" I said lacing up my shoes. Once my jacket was on I set out on my walk home. My house was like ten minutes away so I don't mind. The walk was was peaceful, I almost didn't recognize my house when I approached it.

"I need to come home more often." I said to no one as I pulled out my keys. Once inside I pulled off my shoes and headed for the shower.

The warm water seemed to relax my aching body. Quickly I washed my body with my blueberry body wash and my hair with another product I had no desire to learn the name of. Once fully rinsed and dried I walked to my room.

Quickly I pulled on black sweats, Harry's Rolling Stones T and my fuzzy socks. Once dressed I walked to the bathroom. My long locks of hair were sprawled all across my head. I decided on nothing fancy so I raveled it up into a bun and called it good.

I walked back into my living room to find my phone. Quickly I dialed up Bree. "Hello?" Her voice was low.

"Hey Bree! I'm home alone and was wondering if you like to come over?" I heard some shuffling on the other side.

"I'd love to! Just let me get dressed and I'll be right over!" I smiled.

"Okay, see ya soon!" I chirped before handing up. I decided I only wanted Bree over today so I just texted Makayla.

To: Makayla

"Hey it's Kaelin! Was up?"

I laughed at how quickly she responded.

From: Makayla

"Hey Kay, I'm actually doing nothing right now, you?"

I chuckled.

To: Makayla

"Same here! My friend Bree is about to come over."

From: Makayla

"Lucky! I'm stuck at Luke's with his mates, Calum, Ashton and Michael."

To: Makayla

"Sounds fun! Jk. I'm gunna go, I'll message you later."

Before I could wait for an answer my phone died and Bree walked in the door. "I'm hooommmmeee!" She belted.

"Hey!" I said giving her a hug. "Long time, no see."

"Yeah Ms. Runaway." She chuckled. "Liam told me."

"You spend an awful lot of time with Liam, anything I should know?" I asked.

"If you insist mum." She joked. "Okay so Liam asked me out on a date a month ago, and we've been dating for like three weeks." I swore to god I almost died.

"Holy hell! And you didn't tell me until now!" She chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Liam said we didn't wanna go public yet because of Louis's wake tomorrow, so you can't tell!" I nodded pretending to lock my mouth and throw the key.

"Okay, so now, wanna watch a movie!" She chirped pulling several movies out from her purse.

"You know me so well!" She laughed as we sat on the couch and popped to movies in.

__________________________________________________

I decided to do Louis's wake in the next chappie so yeah, and this chappie was long! Anyways, Whelp BYEEEE!,

STAY IRISH

~Leaah :P