//27//

It's been three days since I got out of the hospital. My mum still hasn't came home, but Cambree stopped by yesterday and gave me chocolate and some balloons. I wanted to go outside but my twitter kept me in ALL day.

I was scrolling threw my newsfeed when a familiar name popped up.

@Nialler99012121(my actually twitter) @ZaynsDAboss : Hey I haven't seen you in awhile! Mind calling me for once? LOL!

I laughed and quickly grabbed my phone ringing Zayn. "Hello?" He said.

"This is the police, your under arrest!" I joked.

"Kaelin? Your not the police, last time I checked?" I giggled.

"You got me! So, what's up?" I chuckled.

"Oh nothing, just got a really cool job. Nothing much."

"Zany, tell me what is this cool job?" I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"So you know the band Plain White T's?"

"Who doesn't!" I practically yelled.

"Calm down!" Zayn chuckled. "Well so you know how I'm good with music and writing it too?"

"Explain further."

"Well I'm their new song writer!" I nearly dropped my phone. I was so happy for him!

"Holy fuck Zany! Im so happy for you!"

"Thanks!" He giggled. No I'm serious, he giggled like a third grade girl. "Now, i've heard some things from Harold."

"Oh god." I muttered.

"Why did you jump of a fucking bridge!" He yelled.

"I don't know Zayn." I felt like crying.

"Not an excuse." I nodded even though he cant see me. "I'm coming to see you."

"When?" Was all I could say.

"Now, I'm walking out my door." I shook my head. "I'll be there soon, bye!"

"Bye Zany." Then the line went dead. Shit! How was I gunna hide my band aids from Zayn!

I quickly ran to my room and threw on some gray sweats, i'm pretty sure are Harry's and grabbed my jumper from the closet. Thankfully all my cuts were covered.

I walked back out to the living room to see a truck pull up. I watched unknowing who it was until I saw Zayn come up to the door.

"Zany!" I said practically jumping into his arms.

"Hi Kaelin." Zayn chuckled. "Can I come inside? it's bloody cold." I nodded letting go of him and allowing him to come inside.

"You can sit on the couch, i'll make some tea." He chuckled. "I mean hot coco. Duh." I quickly walked I I the kitchen and prepared two cups of coco then rejoined Zayn who already had to TV on.

"Thank you." He smiled as I handed him his cup. I tucked my feet underneath myself as I sat beside Zayn. "So you and Harry, huh?"

"Yeah." I heard him sigh but I kinda ignored it. "What are we gunna

watch?"

"Well since I have the remote i'm choosing." I nodded. "Ooo! Here's a good show!" Zayn said clicking on a random title.

"Silent Hill? Really Zany!" I wined, i've never been a big fan of horror movies.

"Common! It's a good movie!" I sighed giving in. "Success!"

***

Two hours of endless screaming and digging my nails into poor Zayn's arm the movie was finally over. (A/N: my friend said it sounded like they had sex at first until he read the movie part. #dirtymind)

"Never ever am I watching a movie with you, EVER." Zayn just laughed.

"Well I gotta go, pretty sure I need to be somewhere."I nodded as he headed for the door, "It was nice to see you again, we should hang out soon!"

"Yeah I know I'm pretty cool!"

"Don't flatter yourself." Zayn said making me playfully slap his arm "Text me later." I nodded. "Bye Kaelin."

"Bye Zayn."

{Harry POV}

"Atticus! Get In here! Now!" I was beyond pissed. Atticus had totally wrecked the house. He decided to throw a damn party since Liam and I were out of the house.

"Yeah- um actually I have to go, Bye!" He turned to run but I caught him by his hood. "Ow! Harold, your choking me!"

"Clean this up now or I'll personally kill you!" He nodded and went to work. I chuckled slightly then headed to the my room, which, luckily, was the only clean room in the house. I threw myself onto the bed. It had been such a rough week. First with me then with Kaelin! Ugh, it was too much to handle.

As I laid in bed I realized something; I hadn't talked to Kaelin since she left the hospital. "I'm such a bad boyfriend!" I still haven't gotten used to saying that, boyfriend. I'm glad I'm hers but it still sounds so.... Different.

I grabbed my phone and quickly rang Kaelin. "Hello?" She sounded tired.

"Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to talk till now!" She chuckled. "How was your day?"

"Well Zayn came by and forced me to watch Silent Hill with him." I chuckled, "Yeah he mite have a bunch of claw marks on his arms from me digging my nails into him!"

"Hah payback." She giggled.

"How was your day?" I sighed.

"While we were out at the hospital Atticus decided to throw a damn party and wrecked the whole fucking house!" I heard her remove the phone from her face so should could laugh. "I can still hear you."

"Oh shit! Hah sorry!" I chuckled. "Harry, is it bad my mom hasn't been home since I got back?"

"Well I'm not sure, um yeah I guess why?"

"She hasn't been home and I'm worried." I sighed.

"She's probley out with friends or some shit." I heard A loud bang from the other line. "What was that?" No answer. "Kaelin?"

"Sorry someone was at the door, they left a package." I chuckled. "I'm scared to open it."

"Why baby?" I heard her giggle at my choice of words.

"Baby? And because it says Kaelin Jones, admeditly open soon as received."

"Kaelin, what ever you do. Do.Not.Open.It. I'm on my way."

__________________________________________________

What do you thinks in the package? #protectiveHarry dawh <3