//47//

{No ones POV}

Hah, I'm really impressed. No one can see Kaelin's getting worse. She's getting more dizzy spells and more nose bleeds. She's also getting the lumps ever cancer provides.

It's quite sad actually. Harry thinks Kaelin's gunna get better and be able to raise their unborn child. Well Harry's in for a surprise, because Kaelin wont last for another eleven months.

[Harry's POV]

"Kaelin and Kat have seem to really hit if off huh lad?" Niall asked, sipping his beer.

"Yeah, Kaelin could really use more friends and support threw everything." Harry notices theres no hushed whispers of the girls anymore. "Niall, how come I cant hear the girls?" Niall laughs.

"Harry lad, they left to the drug store about twenty minutes ago." I give him a puzzled look before the girls walk in the door. I automatically notice Kaelin's eyes are red and puffy; Was she crying?

"Kaelin babe, are you okay?" Kaelin goes to speak but Kat cuts in.

"She just needs a little rest, common-" I laugh cutting Kat off.

"If I wanted your answer Kat I woulda fucking asked you. Now, Kaelin what's wrong?" I say looking back to Kaelin.

"I'm pregnant." she whispers so only Kat and I can hear.

"W-What? How?" She gulps.

"Three weeks ago, before the hospital me and you were kinda drunk and yeah." I sigh.

"So three weeks pregnant." She nods. "Looks like I'm gunna be a dad."

"What!" Niall shouts, now joining the convo.

"Kaelin's pregnant and I'm gunna be a dad." I say, a huge smile plastered across my face. im gunna be a dad.

____________________________

I know it's really sucky, I'm in Remond and I wanted to have a little filler up so yeah here, I mite delete this one and rewrite it, idk? Should I? OR NAW! Hah I have no life, JK! Whelp byeee!

STAY IRISH!!

~Leaah:~)