//28//

I quickly jumped from my truck and ran to Kaelin's door. I dont know why I was freaking out over a package, but I was. Kaelin quickly whipped open the door, allowing me to come inside.

"Where is it?" I asked looking around.

"The kitchen, it's actually scarring me Harry." I nodded and walked into the kitchen. The package was a medium size with a little yellow strip painted across it's cardboard frame. "Would you like a knife to open it?"

"Sure," I said as she headed me a knife. "Thanks Babe." I quickly stabbed the box and ripped it open to revel..... A note? I pulled it out and read it;

My dearest Kaelin,

Honey I want you to know I only did this because of me, not of you. I sent you this because I couldn't tell you in person. I'm leaving, for good. You'll be alone. Well you won't be alone you'll have your dad, Javelin, Harry, and Cambree but no longer a mum. I'm not killing myself I'm just getting away. I'll be back, well scratch that. I won't be back I'm sorry but I need to. I want you to know I love you and I always will. Please forgive me.

Love,

Mum xxx

"Kaelin, are you okay?" I asked looking over to her. She looked so broken. I wanted to tell her she'd be okay but I don't even believe that now. "Babe-" I couldn't finish before she latched onto me and started balling. I quickly wrapped my hands around her waist and murmured calming words to her.

"She gone Harry, she's really gone."

__________________________________________________

FILLER!!! I'm trying to get up a new chappie of Backfire and then Wave and maybe Spray Paint Love so we'll see! BYEEE!