//52//

Harry's

POV

Me and Javelin have been home for awhile now and Kaelin's still passed out on our couch. Zayn and Liam are gunna be here soon so I think I'm gunna have to wake her up; which I hate doing.

"Kaelin babe, wake up." I say shaking her shoulder. "Babe, Zayn and Liam will be here soon." I smile when she starts moving.

"Five more minutes Harry." She wines.

"I gave you twenty minutes babe, time to wake up." She sighs and opens her eyes. Her green eyes lock with mine. "I have the sudden urge to kiss you right now."

"Then do it." She whispers as I place my lips to hers. Our lips move in sync then I remember, we haven't kissed in forever!

"Daddy gross!" Javelin says covering her eyes. I pull away from Kaelin just to catch her cheeks turning a rose color as I look to Javelin.

"What, I love her so I can kiss her sweetheart." Javelin giggles joining us on the couch.

"You love me too!" I smile and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes I love you too sweetheart." Javelin let's out a loud giggle as she turns to Kaelin.

"You love me too, right?" Kaelin smiles and places a kiss on her cheek.

"More than anything sweetie." Javelin giggles. I go to say something but the doorbell rings.

"That must me Liam and Zayn." Javelin bounces up and down as I whip open the door.

"Harry mate!" Liam says bringing me in a bro hug.

"Hey Liam." I say looking across to Zayn. "Sup Zayn." Zayn just nods his head walking inside.

"Kaelin, give your best friend a hug!" He says holding out his arms. Kaelin giggles then hops off the couch to him. She throws her arms around him.

"Miss ya Zany." Zayn chuckles.

"You too Kae." I watch as Javelin rushes over to me and basically leaps into my arms.

"And this must be Javelin!" Liam coos. "How are ya love?"

"I'm good!" Javelin giggles. "What's your name?"

"I'm Liam babe and over there with your sissy is Zayn." Javelin smiles jumping into Liam's arms.

"Can I call you uncle Liam?" He nods.

"Of course babe!" I smile. Liam really enjoys Javelin.

"Liam, get you arse over her and give me a hug!" Kaelin says holding out her arms. Liam sets down Javelin and walks over to Kaelin, wrapping his arms around her.

"How ya doing babe?" He asks.

"Good." Kaelin says releasing Liam.

"So does Liam only get to be called uncle or do I too?" Zayn asks Javelin.

"Uncle Zayn, dont be silly!" Javelin says giving him a hug.

"Okay now all introductions are over, who wants to go to Nando's!" I shout as Liam jumps off the couch.

"I do!" He says.

"Nando's? Makayla was talking about that." Kaelin says slipping on her shoes.

"Well she better!" Liam says. "It's amazing!"

"You sound like Niall." I chuckle.

"When do I meet Uncle Niall?" Javelin asks from in Zayn's arms.

"Tomorrow babe." Zayn says as I give him a look. "Niall called me and told me he'd be by tomorrow to visit Javelin and check up on Kaelin." I nod.

"Okay so cars?" Kaelin asks. "Liam and Harry in Harry's truck. Me, Zayn and Javelin in Zayn's?" We all nod heading to our cars.

»»»

"And that'll be all." I say finish off out orders. The blond waitress nods walking off. "So Zayn, how's work?"

"Me and the guys are working on some new songs and were going on tour in three weeks." He says.

"Wait, your leaving?" Kaelin asked.

"Yeah." Kaelin's smiles disappears.

"But you just got back!" She wines.

"I know babe, but i still have three weeks left." Kaelin nods. "And I'll spend most of it with you." Kaelin smiles. I go to speak but the waitress come back with our food.

"When's the wedding?" Liam asked taking a bite of his chicken.

"Two weeks, why?" Liam smiled.

"Won't that make Kaelin five weeks?" I nod. "Then just five more till we find out what the baby is!"

"I'll be gone though!" Zayn wines.

"You don't need to be there." I mutter to where no one else could hear.

"It's fine Zany, I'll just text you." He nods as we all continue to eat.

"I'm throwing a party." Zayn says. "Since last one Kaelin didn't get to stay."

"Is your uncle still down with us using the mansions?"

"Hell yeah, he basically gave me it." I smile. I always loved Zayn's parties, one time me and Zayn were totally blazed and jesus, best night of my life! "Harry can you come over later to help me plan? Liam you can come too if you want."

"I'm down." Liam says. "What drinks are we having this time?"

"We have to plan that!" Zayn says.

"I'm going, but who's gunna watch Javey?" Kaelin asks.

"Um, I'm sure my mum would." I say.

"Harry you haven't talked to your mum in years, let me call mine." I nod as Liam whips out his phone. After arranging the babysitting he finally hung up. "She said she'll do it, just call her when the day is."

"Thanks man." I say smiling.

"No prob."

•••

Kaelin's POV

Javelin's at Liam's with Bree while I'm home alone, sitting on the couch. Tired of being bored I whipped out my phone and texted Makayla.

K: Hey Makayla, wazz up?

M: Nothing, I don't feel good, is that bad?

K: Did you eat anything bad?

M: We've only gone to Nando's this week

K: Maybe your stomach isn't used to all the grease

M: Maybe, anyways wazz up?

K: I actually tried Nando's

M: you went without me!

K: Harry wanted to go! Sorry?

M: your gunna go with me sometime!

K: I'm really bored Makayla

M: me too! Ashton won't stop talking!

K: crap I forgot! My weddings In two weeks, your invited

M: well thanks -_-

K: I gotta go bye!

M:Bye

___________________________

Really crappy I know I just decided to stop here, I have writers block (thanks Nathalie! jkjk)

STAY IRISH!!

~Leaah :-)