--five--

{Harry POV}

Her words rung threw my ears along with some faint music coming from a distant night club.

"Forgiven, but not forgotten."

I can't actually believe she forgave me! When she said yes my heart did a flip flop and my stomach knotted up. Which was strange because that has never happened since we first kissed.

"Whoa buddy watch where your going!" A old man yelled at me after id brushed up against him. How was I gunna watch where I'm going when my heads to full of precious memories of Kaelin and I. I'd finally reached the house after my long walk. The warm air slapped my frozen features as I stepped inside.

I noticed there was an extra coat hanging on the hook besides Liam's. I turned around to see Louis and Liam, feet up on the coffee table watching football.

"Why the hell is he here?" I scoffed glaring at Lou.

"Calm down Harry, i invited him to come over to talk about the party." I rolled my eyes. "So please, sit."

"No, I'm not gunna sit here and listen to his bullshit. Im going to my room." Liam went to get up but I was already safely hidden behind my locked door. I grabbed out my journal and my black ball point pen to begin writing. The words flew onto the page measly scribbled as I quickly wrote.

"God damn Harry, come talk to him now!" Liam yelled banging on my door. I didn't listen, just switched on some music, changing the volume so I couldn't hear his banging.

I was about to open to door when my phone buzzed and lit up.

New text from: Kaelin <3
"Harry, do you want your shirt back?"

I chuckled typing my message back quickly.

To: Kaelin<3
"No, you have it. But would you like to go to a movie with me tonight?"

I heard the doornob jiggle then it flew open to revel a beyond pissed Liam.

"Harry mother fucking Styles, get your ass out here, now!" I chuckled shoving my phone into my pocket to go into the living room.

Liam actually believed I was gunna stay, but to his surprise I grabbed my coat instead. His face was priceless!

"I'll be back, were outta milk." I slipped out the door before he could stop me.

"Harry!" I heard him yell but I was ready gone.

***
The warm café, was filled with sweet music. A band called "The Little Nothing's" was playing.

"Okay you guys are showing lots of love! This next song goes out to my old buddy, Harry, im talking to you!" I looked up and then I realized who he was; Ashton.

Aston was my best friend in high school, he moved away after freshmen year because his parents got some kind of promotion. We actually tried to hide him in my basement so he didn't have to go, but his parents caught onto our plans, and I didn't see him ever again. Why was he back? Once his set finished he came by to talk with me. "Harry buddy, long time eh?" I nodded, his voice was deeper and more, manly.

"Where have you been all these years mate?" He chuckled taking the empty chair across from me.

"We moved to AMERICA!" He got plenty strange looks for that little outburst.

"Dude! You said you'd never go without me!" He shrugged.

"It's not much different, well less clothes because it's warmer, always a plus." He's such a weirdo. "And that's pretty much it. How have things here been? Did you and that Kaelin chick ever hook up?"

"Yeah actually, we were getting married but I got wasted and kind of slept with another women." Aston chuckled.

"Harry Styles can never be tamed!" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"But that's not it, I wanted to marry her. Stupid beer." Aston grew a huge grin on his face.

"Well spill it Styles, what's your plan to get her back?" I shrugged. "Oh my god! Harry, you've lost your touch!"

"NO! I just haven't gotten the time to think about it." He nodded.

"I'll help, I know you loved her in high school and I can see you still do now." he paused to wet his cracked lips. "Okay, has she forgiven you yet?" I nodded.

"Yea, but she added something, she said Forgiven but not Forgotten." He nodded writing things down on his hands, he's not the type to use paper. He says why use it when ya got two empty hands?

"Okay, she just wanted you to know she'll never forget what happened." I nodded feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

NEW TEXT FROM: Kaelin<3
:" Sure Harry, but when?"

TO: Kaelin<3 :
" 8?"

I shoved my phone back in my pocket to see Ashton starring behind me. I turned to see three girls. Kelsi, Katelin and Brea. They were all over Aston and I in high school.

"Ashton!" Brea exclaimed running over to us, her blond locks flowing behind her. "Holy shit! Where have you been?"

To avoid the girls I quickly scooped up my stuff and headed for the door. "Harry, where ya going?" Aston hollered, but I kept on walking.

***

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Liam yelled as I walked into the house.

"Out." Liam chuckled.

"Well duh, but where?" His tone became less angry.

"Café, I ran into Ashton." Liam raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Ashton? The one who moved away in 9th grade?" I nodded.

"No if you please excuses me, I have a movie date with Kaelin."

I decide to go in a more lazy attire. Some skinny jeans and my old white shirt with a opened flannel shirt to cover. Grabbing my brown jacket and setting my phone on the charger for a bit, i looked over to the clock. 7:20. I've got a lot of time on my hands, just what to do with it? I decided to write, and that was gunna be fun.

***
"Hey Harry, common in." Kaelin greeted me with a new founded attitude, like she was warming back up to me. "Is this outfit alright?" I looked, she had on a black skater skirt, a black tank top underneath her white knit jumper and to tie it all together she had on her white converse. "It's perfect love."

"Okay, just let me go grab my phone, i'll be right back." I nodded as she flew down the hallway. I was studying her pictures on the wall when one in particular caught my eye. It was our wedding invitation in a golden frame.

"Harry?" She asked peering over my shoulder to see what I was looking at. "Oh, I told my mum to take that down."

"It's fine, common we'll be late." She nodded yelling one last goodbye to Javelin and her parents before following me to my car.

***

"That movie was amazing!" She giggled. "Who knew zombie movies were so interesting?"

"I told you!" I exclaimed making her giggle even more.

"I had fun Harry." I nodded.

"So did I." She smiled.

"Well I better get inside, my mum's most likely on pins and needles." I chuckled.

"See you around?" She nodded, waving goodbye before she disappeared into his house leaving me in the darkness. I let out long sigh and muttered, "I love you Kaelin." Before walking home.

___________________________

Edited: July 21