//50//

Kaelin's

POV

"Harry, where were you?" I ask as Harry climbs into bed.

"I went over to Liam's. He said he'll be over tomorrow." I smile.

"Lovely. I called Zayn, he'll be by around noon, did you tell Liam?"

"I'll call him tomorrow to set the time." I nod. "I love you."

"I love you too." Then before I knew it, me and Harry were alseep.

***

It seemed like only meet hours ago id woken up and now I'm in the doctors while he checks on my kid and my...cancer.

"Your baby seems fine, eight more weeks and we can see the sex and for your cancer it seems to be stable, come back if you have any troubles before next week." The doctor says as I get up.

"Thank you." I say walking back out to the waiting room.

"Hey babe." Harry says grabbing my hand.

"Hey Harry." I smile weakly, Harry noticing.

"What's wrong?" I shrug as we make our way to his range rover. "Babe."

"Nothing Harry, I'm fine." He nods and pulls out. I reached over to the radio and flip it on, thankfully, it was playing Arctic Monkeys. Leaning back in my seat I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

• • • •

I awoke with the faint sunbeams slicing across my rooms. I let out a little yaw as I stretched and sat up. I looked around an noticed Harry was no where in site. I looked over to the door where he hangs his coat; it was gone.

Slowly I got up and threw on a zip up coat and walked out into the living room. I peeked over by the door and Harry's shoes were gone too. I crept over to where Javelin's room was; she was gone too.

"Where are they?" I muttered going into the kitchen. I looked over to the counter and found a neatly folded piece of paper with my name written on it with fresh ink.

Dear Kaelin,

Good morning babe! Me and Javelin went out to go grab some more groceries. Liam and Zayn will be by at one. There's some oatmeal in the fridge all you have to do is pop it in the microwave for a minute. I love you, see ya soon!

Love,

Harry and Javelin XX

I smiled and set down the letter as I walked over to the fridge. like Harry said, on the middle shelf there sat a medium sized bowl of uncooked oat meal. Popping it in the microwave I switched on the TV. Hollywood Hot Minute was on.

"This is stupid." I muttered walking back to the kitchen right as my oatmeal was done. The fresh aroma of bananas and cream filled the air as I scooped up some an places it in my mouth. "That god for Harry Styles." I mumbled.

After I finished my lovely oatmeal I walked to the bedroom and picked out some clothing then headed for the shower. Quickly washing my body, face and hair I hopped out and threw on my clothes. Effortlessly I threw my hair up into a bun and walked back out to the living room.

Plopping down on the couch I whipped out my phone an shot a text to Makayla.

To: Makayla

"Hey been awhile! how are you?"

From: Makayla

"Yeah I know! I'm good, I'm with Luke and the boys, guess where were eating?"

To: Makayla

"Um.... pizza hut?"

From: Makayla

"No! NANDOS!"

To: Makayla

"What's Nando's?"

From: Makayla

"You've never been to Nando's?"

I sighed and decided I was done typing I dialed up her number.

"You've never been to Nando's!" She shouts as she picks up.

"No, why, should i?" I hear her sigh.

"You my friend, have not lived!" I giggled.

"Yeah!" I hear Calum yell.

"Well I'm sorry, maybe me and you guys could go there sometime, maybe I can bring Harry." Makayla giggled.

"Your boy toy." I rolled my eyes.

"One, he's a man. Two, he's not a toy!"

"Whatever!" Makayla says. "Listen I gotta go foods here, bye!"

"Bye!" I sighed and placed my phone down. Harry and Javelin should be home soon and Zany and Liam should be here in two hours. I giggled and returned my attention to the TV.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry guys! The whole weekend I was camping with my friends Sierra and Kayce! I think there be like roughly 10-7 more chapters left and then a sequel, oh and the sequel won't start right after this, the preclude will be up but I won't actually start writing till I'm done with Spray Paint Love and when I get to chapter 10 on NSN. Anyways, that is for putting up me me this far! It means so much! Whelp BYEE!

STAY IRISH!!

~Leaah:)