//46//

Kaelin

Cancer; an illness that can affect several areas of the body, main cancers are lung, breast and the normal cancer. Frontatempral cancer (a/n I just made up some random cancer lol) is far worse. It takes your insides and basically makes them shrink into nothing, so it makes you empty. Which being empty makes you feel empty, causing a side affect.

"Babe, are you alright?" Harry asked pulling me from my cancer books.

"Yeah, why?" He gave me are-you-serious look.

"Your reading a cancer book." I nod, placing my book marker inside my page.

"So? What of it?" He shrugged.

"Just a bit weird, listen I need help picking a best man, I'm choosing from Niall and Liam-" he began but I cut him off.

"What about Zayn?" He sighed.

"Damn, forgot about Zayn." I giggled. "So, who should I pick?"

"Well Liam is always best man so he's ruled out, um Zayn's horrid at speeches so, Nialler." He smiled.

"I'm gunna go call him right now, will you be okay?" I nod allowing him to leave. Quickly I returned my attention back to the book I was reading until Harry interrupted.

***

"Okay, alright, bye Niall." Harry asked hanging up as he returned to the living room. "Hey babe."

"Hey." I squeaked as Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me to the truck. "What. Are. You. Doing!"

"Were going over to Nialler's, i'll be back."

"Wait Harry!" I called making him whip around. "Can you grab me my shoes, purse, phone and my coat?"

"Your lucky I love you." I smirked as he ran into the house.

Moments later Harry returned with my items, his keys and his coat then we sped off. "I've never been to Niall's." I said fiddling with the little panda charm on my phone.

"You'll love it!" Harry gushed. "You know Zayn's Uncle's mansion?" I nodded. "It's like that, but has a more homey vibe." I giggled.

"Does Niall have a girl?" Harry nodded.

"Her names Kat, I'm not sure if she'll e there though, she's quite busy with work and all."

"What does she do?" I asked.

"She's a writer, she has one book published, I have a sighed copy at home." I smiled.

"I'll have to read it sometime." Harry nodded. "So Niall lives in Ireland, right?"

"Correct." I gave him a puzzled look.

"How are we gunna get there?"

"There's a bridge between Ireland and Britten, easier than a eighteen hour flight."

"Why didn't I know about this bridge?" I asked pretending to be upset.

"It was built while you were in the hospital." I smirked.

"Which time?" Harry let out a beautiful laugh.

"When you were like asleep for a week." I giggled.

"That one sucked, I wasn't aloud to eat!" He nodded.

"I remember yelling at the doctors telling them you needed food or you'd die." I chuckled. "You can sleep, we have about three hours to Niall's." I nodded unbuckling and sliding to the middle so I could rest my head on Harry's shoulder. "Goodnight babe."

"Night Harry." I mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

****

"Babe, Were here." Harry whispered shaking me. Slowly the world came into color. We were defiantly in Ireland.

"Why is there so much green?" I asked siting up.

"Green Day is playing here and I guess this is their welcoming?" Harry said as we rolled up to a huge house. It defiantly was way better than Zayn's Uncle's house.

"Whoa. This. Is. Amazing!" I said intertwine my fingers with Harry's as we walked up to the door. Before Harry could knock the door was ripped open and Harry was engulfed in a hug.

"Ah, finally my best buds here." Niall chirped squeezing Harry.

"Nice to see you too Nialler, but id prefer to be in one piece." Niall chuckled letting Harry go.

"Hello Kaelin!" He said now wrapping me in a hug.

"Hi Niall." I said placing one hand on Niall's back. "Id like to be in one piece too, please." Niall laughed again letting me go.

"Would you guys like to meet Kat?" I nodded eager to meet Niall's girl. "Kat, comer a second!" Moments later we were joined by another girl.

She had deep brown eyes, which almost looked black. Long brown hair with blue dip dyed tips. She was wearing Niall's 'School Sucks' sweater and some white skinny jeans, a pair of purple vanZs to top it all off. "Kat, this is Kaelin, Harry's fiancé." A huge grin spread across Kat's face.

"God finally I get to meet you! Niall's always talking about how he get's to be Kaelin and Harry's man of honor, well since you told him and I'm like wait who's Kaelin. Uh god, I'm happy to meet you." She said giving me a hug.

"You too!" I said, feeling a bit awkward.

"Well, let's get this part started!" Niall yelled pulling us inside, me and Harry laughing the whole way.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woo! Finally I got this updated done! My editor was a little bit busy this week but she still got it! Ugg! I don't know how to thank you guys 1K reads! Jesus! I LOVE YOU! Hah there ya go! Next chappie will be a tad bit longer and sorry there was no 5sauce and Makayla I thought Kaelin needed to vist Niall in Ireland so next chappie will have 5sauce and Makayla. #pinkypromise

STAY IRISH!

~Leaah :~D