--seven--

"Harry Edward Styles, I need to see that patient, now." I've been here for almost an hours begging to see Harry and every time it get the same answer,

"Ma'am, i've told you, you may not see him since your not family." The women at the desk said.

"I a-am family." She raised her brow in a confusion.

"Then, what are you ma'am?"

"His w-wife." She nodded typing something into her computer then pointing me to Harry's room. I was lead in by a tall man, who was actually quite creepy. His large boney fingers were placed on my back basically pushing me to Harry's room. Once in Harry's room the man left, leaving me and the beat up boy alone. "Harry, are you okay?" I asked walking to his bedside.

"Kaelin, how'd you get in here?" He asked, his voice weak and frail.

"Um, I lied and said is was you wife? No biggy." He chuckled softly turning his head to look more towards me.

"So you lied to a hospital attendant and she believed you?" I nodded, as he coughed a bit. "Whoa, looks like we got a badass over here." I giggled at his comment.

"So, how did this...erm....happen?" I asked he chuckled softly.

"After I dropped you off I kinda was like running home because Liam was pissed off at me, explain later, and I was trying to send you a message too, then bam crash screech and now I'm here." He said almost out of breath.

"Oh." Was all I could suppress myself to say. I felt so bad, even though it wasn't my fault. I went to say something but then Zayn and Niall walked into the room.

"Ha- Kaelin? How did you?" Zayn began with Niall shoving his face full of food they'd probably picked up on the way here.

"I told them I was his wife so I could come and see him, no biggy." Niall laughed.

"There are cops all around this place an you choose to lie?" I nodded.

"Niall drop it, now holy fuck Harry!" Zayn exclaimed his tone changed to more sterner. "How the hell do you get hit by a fricken car!?" Harry attemped to shrug.

"It's quite easy actually." Harry joked.

"Harry Edward Styles! Im not fucking joking here!"

"Sorry." Harry murmured.

"Just fucking lovely, Jessa was going on X factor tonight, but now I have to stay here with you and miss it!" Who's Jessa?

"Calm your tits Zayn, me and Kaelin will stay with him." Niall added.

"Um no sorry Niall but your dumber than a sack of rocks." Niall's mouth fell open.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Niall your gunna catch a fly doing that." I added. Niall closed his mouth and went on to beg Zayn.

After a thousand pleases and god just let us stay, Zayn finally caved. "I'll be back no later than 8:30, don't get in any trouble." Niall and I nodded as Zayn turned to leave.

"So what now?" I asked sitting in on a bench in Harry's room.

"We could eat?" I chuckled.

"Hell no, I'm not gunna go and be getting fat now." Harry was sound asleep that creepy man, yeah, he came in and gave Harry some meds to help him sleep.

"Um then, watch the X factor?" I nodded as Niall switched the TV on.

***

"Who do you think will make it?" I asked taking a bite of some Mac n cheese Niall had bought.

"Jessa or Timbre." I nodded. "Timbre's hot!"

"Niall James!" I playfully hit his arm. "You'll awake sleeping curly."

"Holy shit! Look!" Niall turned on the news and there was a reporter saying..

"1287 W side was robbed and now police are investigating further."

"Isint that your house?" I nodded grabbing my purse and running. I had to get home. Was my mum alright? WAS JAVELIN ALRIGHT! Holy shit, calm just get home in sure there fine.

__________________________

Edited: July 21