//57//

"Tomorrow's the day!" Makayla chirps fiddling with my dress. "You excited?"

"Nervous is more like it." I say honestly.

"Why are you nervous?" She asks getting up and plopping down on my bed.

"Oh I'm just marrying the love of my life- I'm just scared and nervous I mite fall or something will go terribly wrong I guess." I say with a shrug. Makayla goes to speak but my phone's annoying ring interrupts her.

"Zayn! How's it going?" I bubble.

"Kaelin, I have horrid news." Zayn says, I can picture his serious look.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask now feeling ancy.

"I'm coming home from tour early to make your wedding." He says with a drastic sigh.

"It's okay- wait, did you just say your gunna make it?" I hear Zayn bust out into a fit of laughter and then I realize he was kidding. "Zayn! You arse!"

"Love you too Kaelin!" He giggles as I roll my eyes.

"So when will you be here?" I ask.

"I'm actually catching a cab right now and i'll be there soon. You guys are at Makayla's right?" I nod the realize he cant see me.

"Yeah." I hear some shuffling before Zayn speaks again.

"Oh and Kaelin, I have someone special id like you to meet."

"Who is it!" I squeal.

"My girlfriend! Now I gotta go- we'll be there soon! Love you!" I smile.

"Love you too Zany!" He makes a kiss noise before hanging up.

"So Mr.Malik finally got a girl." Makayla pipes once I set my phone down.

"Zayn could get any girl he wanted. He was just, patient." Makayla giggles.

"Yeah. Sure." I playfully slap her. "Okay sorry- now, more wedding details!" Oh boy.

***

"Kaelin this is Sierra, Sierra this is my best friend Kaelin." Zayn says to the girl beside him. Sierra has light blue eyes-sorta like Nialler but his are a tad bit darker. She's about three inches taller than me- but a head shorter than Zayn.

"Hi!" I chirp smiling.

"Hey." She says, her voice coated with nervousness.

"Welcome to the Hemmings household!" Makayla bubbles as they come inside.

"Makayla, where's Harry and Luke?" As if on cue Luke walks in from the kitchen and Harry plus Niall and Javelin walk threw the door.

"Um, hello Zayn." Harry says awkwardly while walking to my side, Javelin tailing behind.

"Babe this is Sierra- Zayn's girlfriend." I say smiling.

"Hello." Sierra pipes, with a little more confidence.

"Hello," Harry says turning to me. "Tonight I have the bachelors party so me, Niall, and Zayn have to leave in like thirty minutes."

"But you just got back!" I wine.

"You'll have me to yourself for a whole week babe." He says smirking. "I love you now Zayn, Niall, we have a party to get ready for." I sigh as the boys all follow Harry upstairs leaving me Makayla, Javelin and Sierra alone.

"Kaelin are you having a bachelorette party?" Makayla asks.

"Your getting married!?" Sierra blurts.

"Yeah- tomorrow actually." I say as we walk into the den.

"Awe! Is it Harry?" I nod as Javelin jumps onto my lap.

"Mommy, can I call Samantha?" She asks as Sierra's smile widens.

"Yes honey, my phones upstairs." She nods running off. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"She looks a lot like Harry ya know." I nod. "Is she his?"

"No- well legally but not biologically." Sierra gives me a look. "She's my biological sister but my parents weren't fit to care for her so now legally, she's mine and Harry's daughter."

"Awe! You guys are all too cute!" Sierra bubbles. "And I see your also having another." She says pointing to my baby belly.

"Yeah, our first little Styles." I say smiling. "Okay, so, what are we gunna do since I can't drink or dance or go to a club." I ramble.

"Before we start this I wanna tell you both something, but you cannot tell the boys." Me and Sierra nod leaning in to hear more. "Me and Luke....are having a baby."

"Awe! Makayla!" I chirp. "I'm so happy for you!"

"I've only known you for like five minutes but I'm about to cry for you!" Sierra states pretending to wipe tears from her eyes. I giggle at Sierra and go to speak but a knock on the door stops me. Quickly I jump up and waddle to the door.

"He- Jay?" I ask seeing my best friend on Makayla's front porch.

"Hey Kaelin, long time huh?" I nod letting him in.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Harry called me- he took my number for your phone." Before I can speak Harry races down stairs.

"Jay! Common you late!" Harry quickly grabs Jay's arm and drags him upstairs.

"What. Just. Happened?" I mutter baffled walking back to the couch.

"Who was that?" Sierra asks putting down some ice cream by movies Makayla was setting down.

"My old friend Jay- what are you guys doing?"

"We're gunna watch movies and eat ice cream, sound fun?" I nod.

"I call dibs on peppermint candy cane!" I say grabbing the container.

"Your a dork Kaelin." Makayla says grabbing her container along with Sierra. "Now, let's get this party started!"

"Hell ya!" Sierra says, with a mouth full of ice cream.

This outta be fun!

__________________________________________________

TOMORROW'S KAELIN'S WEDDING! FINALLY! JDJDJSKDNCKAPDNCOSMSNCIDMDIDKDJFJFOFMXMDK <-- Im spazzing! Okay whelp BYEEEEEE!

STAY SMEXY!!

~Leaahh:)