--forteen--

*4 Days Later*

[Harrys POV]

"Liam, are you really okay?" I asked as we drove up to his fathers wake. He'd been awfully quite and he wouldn't stop staining blankly out the windows.

"I'm fine." He muttered hopping out. I quickly followed behind. "Kaelin told me what you said to her."

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"You told her you loved her Harry." He stated. "But you cant love someone you've hurt, at least not the same way."

"Liam don't go all creepy on me, please." He mumbled something then nodded. With that we headed over to his mum. She was in a loose flowing black dress which had a red flower on the hip. She looked so tired, like there was no life left in her. "Hello Mrs.Payne."

"Hi Harry." She almost whispered. "Your's and Liam's seats are over there." She added pointing to some chairs closer to Liam's dad's casket.

"Thanks mum." Liam said before pulling me off. "Is Kaelin coming?"

"Yeah, she said she'll he here any minute." As the words left my lips my beautiful Kaelin walked up. She had on a knee length black dress with a white belt hanging loosely off her hips.

"Did you bring it?" Liam asked as she got closer. Behind her back she pulled out a black rose. "Thank you."

"Here." She said handing it to Liam who refused.

"Id like you to place it." He stated attempting to smile. "Please?"

"Sure, I guess." She smiled back. "i'll be right back." We nodded as she walked down one of the old cobble stone paths.

Minutes later and Kaelin still hadn't returned. "Liam im gunna go find here before the wake starts." I walked down the same path and found her kneeling down by one mossy headstone.

"Kaelin?" I asked as she whipped her eyes. "Why are you down here?"

"This is my....my sisters grave." She whispered unable to raise her voice any louder. "She passed a few years ago."

"Kaelin I'm so sorry." she giggled.

"Don't be, we're here for Liam not me." She said getting up. "Let's go pay our respects."

***

I watched row after row as people left, of course paying respect before. This whole thing was too much for me, I nearly cried twice but I stayed strong.

"Thanks for coming you guys." Liam said as we walked back to the car. "I'm going home with my mum for a bit, I should be back in like a week or two."

"Come home when your ready." Wait did she just say home? "Me and Harry will be there." Liam smiled then headed off.

"Did you just say.... home?" She blushed.

"I meant your guys home, duh." I chuckled.

"Uh huh, sure ya did."

***

"I'm bored!" Kaelin exclaimed jumping on my bed. I was about to talk when she slipped and landed on top of me.

Our eyes locked and in the moment I kissed her and she actually kissed me back.

A few moments later she awkwardly pushed away and ran out the door. "Kaelin! Wait!" I called but she was gone. "Im sorry." I mumbled going back inside. "Im so STUPID!"

***

I woke up in the compleat darkness. I was in my living room, I knew because the TV was on giving off enough light to see. "must of fallen asleep." I muttered as a tall figure entered the room.

"Harry, god finally you awake!" Atticus exclaimed flipping on the light. On instinct my hands flew to my eyes.

"Dammit Atticus!" I heard him chuckle.

"Calm down! You got mail." He handed me a letter. "Pretty old fashioned if you ask me." Ignoring him I ripped open the envelope to see a letter, which read:

Dear Harry,

It's been a few years so your most likely wont remember me. But I miss you and I think about us all the time. Im in the states right now, but i'll be back in Holmes Chapel soon! Until then Hazza!

Abby

"Oh fuck."

___________________________

Who is this Abby and why did she wrote Harold? who knows? CALL THE POLICE! yes I finally found a reason to call them! Did I just type that! Welp BYEEE!