//40//

Harry

---------

Is life meant to end, or is that a side affect? Was Louis meant to die, or was that just a meaningless action? I should of died, not Louis. If I'd of jumped off that damn bridge Louis mite still be alive today. Mite. Mite. He mite. If I died and Louis died there would of been no point, it would of just been a death chain.

My thoughts have devoured me since we got home from Louis's wake. Images of Louis's lifeless body invade my mind, it's all i see. Things in my house contain memories of him. It's all so scary, that ones life can be taken in such a short matter of time. It makes me afraid of myself and my mind.

"Harry, are you okay?" Liam asked. I nodded slowly. "Don't lie to me Harry."

"Was Louis meant to die?" Liam have me a puzzled look. "Like was it gods plan for Louis to die?" Liam sighed.

"God has a plan for everyone, each one ending in death. So maybe, I don't know. No one knows." I chuckled.

"Except god himself." Liam nodded.

"Didn't Kaelin's test results come back today?" I nodded, pointing tot he unopened envelope on the table. Liam quickly got up and ripped or open reading it to himself. I watched as his facial expressions fell.

"What is it Liam?" I asked as he looked up.

"Kaelin... Shows, signs of." He choked.

"Shows sighs of what Liam, of what?"

"C-Cancer." My world... Crumbled. Everything I have I mite lose. First it was Louis, now my Kaelin shows signs of Cancer! Fucking god! Why did he makes such shitty plans for my loved ones.

"Liam, tell me your lying, tell me your fucking lying!" I shouted.

"I'm not Harry, I wish I was but I'm not." I couldn't hold it back anymore. Quickly I dropped to the floor and cried. Jesus, it felt so good to cry.

***

I didn't notice how long I'd cried for but when I came back to reality it was pitch black outside and Liam was rereading the doctors letter again. He heard movement and looked up to me.

"Hey Harry." He said weakly.

"Liam, how am I gunna tell her?" I asked.

"I don't know Harry."

"I can't tell her! I fucking can't! I will not lose her Liam!" He nodded.

"Then, make the best of what you've got, while you got her still."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying marry her, have a life with her, and then maybe it won't be so bad? I don't fucking know Harry." I sighed.

"I know." He looked up again. "I'll pretend I didn't get the results yet, ask her to marry me then after a week I'll pretend I got the news." Liam sighed.

"Okay."

"Okay."

---------

*4 days later*

"I had a great night Harry." Kaelin said smiling.

"Me too babe." She chuckled. "Wait before we go, I'd like to ask you something." She nodded. Quickly I took a deep breath and slowly started my question. "Kaelin Jones, I love you more than the sun loves the moon, more than the stars love they sky, more than poo loves honey, so, I guess I'm trying to say." Slowly I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. "Will you, my best friend, my girl friend, marry me?"

"Oh Harry!" Kaelin chirped. "Yes." I watched as I placed the ring on her finger and smiled. I was making the best of what I had and the time I have left with her.

__________________________________________________

I know this May seemed rushed but trust me, Harry was gunna do it in this chapter even if Kaelin didn't have cancer. Next chappie there be more Zayn, Luke, Makayla, Bree and basically everyone, and one person we haven't seen in forever....... JAVELIN!!! WOOO. !!!