Locker

Today is the day that I'll be discharged on this hospital. After waking up last week, I thought that staying on this hospital for another week will be hell. But that was what I thought. I can't explain what I feel right now. I want to stay more in here but I don't know why. There's something in here that makes me want to stay.

"Oi Bokuto! The car's in here!"

I saw Uncle's car and Kuroo was running to help me carry my things.

"Uh... Kuroo?"

"What? Did you forgot something?"

"I... uh...."

"Are you hurt?"

"No... I just... want to stay in here more"

"What? I didn't here what you said"

What the hell am I saying right now? I gave everyone trouble and now I'm still disturbing them too much. Fuck! Why the hell can't I think straight right now?!

"Nothing. Let's go"

"My Dad is waiting in the car so let's hurry up"

Kuroo helped me to carry one of my bags and opened the door for me. I saw his father on the front seat and looked at me when I sat at the back.

"Bokuto-kun, how are you feeling right now? I'm sorry if I can't visit you when you were in a coma"

Coma? But I just slept for a day, right? I looked at Kuroo and saw him sweating a lot.

"Uh.... DAD! I'M HUNGRY!!! L-LET'S EAT FIRST!!"

He's doing it again. He's sweating too much and he feels nervous. He is not really good at lying.

"I'm not hungry, Kuroo. I gave everyone too much trouble and you even paid for my hospital bills so I really owe you a lot"

"Bokuto-kun this is not troublesome for us. Always remember that. Our families' have been friends for so long already. You are part of our family too so please always remember that."

"Thank you so much Uncle"

"So let's eat before we drop you home okay?"

"Yes please!"

We entered a family restaurant near the hospital to eat hotpot. When we were waiting for our food, someone approached me.

"Bokuto? Is that you?"

Eh? He's familiar but I can't really recall where I met him. Everything seems blur.

"Remember me?"

"Bokuto? Do you know him?" Kuroo asked me with a worried face

"I... think?"

"Eh? You don't remember me? I'm Akaashi's ex-boyfriend. We're schoolmates.

"A...akaashi?

"Seiya-kun I'm sorry but I need to reject you. I'm uh.... you know.... in a relationship right now.."

What... what the fuck... is this...

"What? Who is it?"

What is this scenario I'm seeing right now...

"It's me you dumbass. Thanks for helping MY boyfriend. You can go now and get back to your class."

Wait... that was me....

"Tsk. You made the wrong decision Akaashi-chan. I'll make sure that you'll regret rejecting me because of this guy!"

I can't understand anything in here...