Right Choice

-Kōtarō's POV-

"Akaashi... i don't know why I'm so inlove with you. I don't want to stop this feeling."

"I want to love you forever and have a family like this. I love you so much akaashi."

(see chapter 6 - Miserable Date)

What.... what is.... this.... my head hurts so much..... why am I saying those things to that guy? Did I knew him before?

"Kōtarō! Kōtarō!! Kōtarō!!!"

I slowly opened my eyes and see the guy in my dreams infront of me.

"Where.... where.... am I?"

"You passed out few hours ago. I carried you here in the school's clinic. Are you okay now? I was so worried about you. Do you need something? Are you hungry?" he said looking worried

"No.... I'm fine. I just don't get something... Can I.... ask you something?"

"Yes you can. What is this about?"

"I.... uhm.... have we.... you know.... uhm.... have we met before and are we on a relationship back then?" I said nervously

I looked up at him and saw him dumbfounded. It took him a few minutes to answer my question. And his words surprised me.

"Yes we knew each other. We first met when you were looking for someone to join the volleyball club. A few months later, you and I.... fell in love. But our last date ruined everything between the two of us. It's on Amagi."

"Amagi? What about it?" I said confused

"When you asked about my parents on where they are, I said they died on a car accident in Amagi. I knew that your parents died on a car accident in Amagi too. Someone told me about it. He researched about it and he said that both of our parents where involved on the same car accident. After you knew everything, you left me... I don't know wh--"

"Shut up."

"But you need to kn--"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Tears fell down from his cheeks.

Fuck!!!! Why do I feel so hurt everytime I see him cry?! I want to wipe those tears away but I don't want to fucking do it!!! This is bullshit!

I stood up from the bed and got my bag.

He quickly grabbed my hands and said....

"I will do my best to bring you back Bokuto-san.... I will always love you"

I removed his hand from my arm and stormed out of the clinic.

I need to see someone. I need his advice right now

-Kenma's POV-

"Kuroo, you have a lot of costumers today. I'm not a waiter here and you're not even paying me but why are you making me work right now?" I irritatingly said.

"Don't worry I'll buy you pudding later so please help me now. I have a lot of things to do now." He said while getting orders

"Table for one please"

"You can sit here----"

Oh. It's Bokuto. I knew he will come in here.

"This way sir"

"Eh? But that's the private room."

"I know. You need to talk to Kuroo right? Let's wait for him here." I said calmly

I let him walk right infront of me.

"I want a steak and one ice---"

I locked the door behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"You need to wake the fuck up Bokuto" I furiously said

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm so tired of your shitty deeds. Why the hell are you hurting Akaashi? You're afraid?! So what if both of your parents died on the same car accident? It's the child's fault dumbass!! He stupidly crossed the street! You are completely angered by the other people who were involve thinking it was their fault! You fucking need to know who the hell really was wrong on that accident!"

This is definetely draining my energy. What a pain.

"If that's how you're going to treat him, I might as well get him from you and be his lover"

"You're not going to do that! I'm going to fucking kill you!" He angrily said

"So now what? You don't want to lose him? You're just hurting him you noob!"

"I am fucking confused you asshole! What the hell will I do?!" Bokuto shouted

"I don't know why Akaashi loves you so much. You're such a dumbass and a coward!" I said angrily

"Why the hell will you hurt yourself and the guy that you love? Do you think your parents will happy on what you are doing right now? Why don't you free yourself from the past and be happy on what you have right now? Even if you chose Akaashi, that doesn't mean you're forgetting the pain of your parents. Wake the fuck up Bokuto! You're not a child anymore! Make the right choice and be damn happy you dumbass!!"

This is such a pain in the ass. I'm so tired of this shitty owl right infront of me. If he still doesn't choose Akaashi, I'm going to punch him really hard.

"Kenma, I heard you screaming. What happ--- Oh.... Kōtarō! Y-you're here! Uhm... want to eat something?" Kuroo nervously said

"No, I'm not hungry anymore. Thanks for your time Kenma. I need to go now Kuroo" Bokuto said with a plain face

"K-kuroo??!!! Did he called me Kuroo?!!! What have you done to him?! Didn't my plan worked?" Kuroo said

"I knew it'll barely work so I thought of something if you'll fail. So here it is... let's just wait for Bokuto's next move."

"So your plan was to scream infront of Bokuto? Wow. You're amazing. I didn't see that coming"

"I don't know why I have a friend like you"

"But you did a great job you know? It was a good idea. It's true that we aren't still sure on what will happen between the two of them but I'm sure that Bokuto already surpassed the problem inside hisself. Thank you Kenma" Kuroo said sincerely.

"Will I have a one month free dinner in here from now on?"

"No fair! One week!"

"One month"

"Two weeks!"

"One month"

"Three weeks!!!"

"One month"

"Three weeks plus extra pudding!"

"Fine."