MISERABLE DATE?

-Akaashi's POV-

What a wrong timing. I thought I would be alone with Bokuto-san today but it turns out that I will be with him and with my niece for the whole day.

Waaah~~ I saw Bokuto seating on a bench wearing fashionable clothes and he definetely looks cool wearing it.

I texted him to go on a date on a zoo. I thought he will be weird out but it turns out that he likes animals very much. He just hates cats tho...

Akaashi: Bokuto-san! Uh... I...

Bokuto: Oh Akaashi! Finally you cam--- Wait... who's that kid behind your legs?

Akaashi: Hey Hotaro~ This is uncle Bokuto. Don't be shy with him. He's a good person.

Hotaro stepped forward infront of me and he just looks at Bokuto like he's some kind of an alien from outerspace. Looking at Bokuto too, it feels like he was schoked and he really is speechless. 2 minutes passed and they still haven't utter any word. I was about to speak but then...

Bokuto: Hotaro-chan!!!!

Hotaro: Uncle Bokuto!!!!

Eh? They haven't said any words but here they are hugging each other and crying. What am i missing here?

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, have you two met before?

Bokuto: Nope. I just felt so touched and so comfortable when I saw him.

Hotaro: Uncle Akaashi! I want you to marry uncle bokuto! I love him for you!

Akaashi: Eh?! Y-you... s-stop s-sayi--

Bokuto: Of course I will! I promise that i will marry him! Am i right Akaashi?

That smile. I don't know why but that smile made me fall in love with him. Everytime I see him smile, it melts my heart and I can't stop myself from smiling too. I really am inlove with him.

Bokuto: Hotaro... your uncle is speechless.

Akaashi: Hahahaha let's stop this and enter the zoo.

Bokuto carried Hotaro while holding his bag and gave a camera to me.

Hotaro: Yey!!! Are there owls in here?!! I want to see one!! I want to see one!!

Akaashi: Pfft-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Bokuto: Akaashi i know what you're thinking! Stop laughing!!

Akaashi: I'm so- hahaha sor- hahahaha sorry!

Bokuto: Hotaro, i think your uncle akaashi is already enjoying. let's leave him here already.

Hotaro: Sounds good to me hahaha

Ah these two. They really left me behind. I saw them feeding birds and it looks like they really are having fun without me. Well, they look good together. I need to take a picture of this cute side of Bokuto. He is so close with my niece right now and it feels like they knew each other for so long already.

A happy family, huh? .... ah.... i want to have one....

Bokuto: Akaashi! Stop daydreaming about me and help me out feeding the birds hahaha

Hotaro: Uncle akaashi, i'm hungry already. I want omelette rice right now.

Akaashi: Okay let's find the canteen in here.

-Lunch Time-

Akaashi: Hotaro-chan~ open your mouth~

Hotaro: Aaaaah~~ *nomnomnom*

Akaashi: It's delicious right?

Hotaro: Yes it is! Uncle bokuto too!!

Akaashi: Eh?

Hotaro: Feed uncle bokuto too!!

Bokuto: Hotaro-chan you really are a good kid. Thanks for helping me out. But Uncle Bokuto is too old for this.

Hotaro: B-but... I...

This is bad. He's going to cry!!!

Akaashi: Bokuto-san.... o-open y-your m-mouth... please...

-Bokuto's POV-

Waaaaah. That turned me on!!! Why am i so lame?! Akaashi stuttering is the cutest thing that happened today.

Hotaro: Uncle bokuto hurry up!! Uncle Akaashi is waiting.

Bokuto: Uh... yeah.... Aaaah~

-Akaashi's POV-

Shit. This is bad. Why am i turned on right now? This is bad. This is bad!!

I quickly ate the food on the spoon and Bokuto glared at me.

Bokuto: That was for me!

Akaashi: Well i was hungry so i ate it.

Bokuto: No fair!

Hotaro: Hihihi I love my uncles so much!!!

-Narrator's POV-

The three of them went to the amusement park and ride everything that they can. It was a beautiful day for the three of them. It was not that romantic but they enjoy each others company. After getting tired, they ate dinner and went to the park to stargaze.

Hotaro is currently sleeping right now and Bokuto is carrying him.

Bokuto: Hotaro sure is tired right now. He passed out the moment he finished eating his dinner.

Akaashi: Yeah... you're right. Maybe we should go home now.

I was about to get Hotaro from Bokuto's hand but then Bokuto held my hand with his free hand and our face was just centimeters away from each other.

Akaashi: Uh.... Bokuto-san... why... ar--

Bokuto let go of my hand and caressed my face. He kissed my forehead.

Bokuto: Akaashi... i don't know why I'm so inlove with you. I don't want to stop this feeling.

Then he kissed my nose.

Bokuto: I want to love you forever and have a family like this. I love you so much akaashi.

With that, Bokuto pulled me closer. It was a slow and passionate kiss. God i don't want to stop this love also. Please let us be together forever.