Memories

"Akaashi Keiji?"

That name... I saw that name again...

"Bokuto are you ok--- AH! L-LET'S E-EAT N-NOW! I'M HUNGRY ALREADY! HA..HA...HA!"

"K-konoha... Do you know A...Akaashi?"

"Ah... ha....ha... that.... yeah... uhm... a... senior! yeah a senior! he's in college already!"

That again. Even Konoha is lying to me.

"......A?"

Shit... Don't tell me that... the guy that owns a bracelet with an initial of A is.... Akaashi Keiji....?

"Uncle Akaashi! I want you to marry uncle bokuto! I love him for you!"

"Eh?! Y-you... s-stop s-sayi--"

"Of course I will! I promise that i will marry him! Am i right Akaashi?"

"Akaashi...."

Shit.... my head is fucking killing me.... what the hell are these memories...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Bokuto??!! Are you okay???!!! Someone please help us!!!! Someone!!!! Help!!!!!"

I saw Konoha leaving the club room and then everything went blank.

November 29
Tuesday
10:47 AM

I saw myself being pinned by a guy near the entrance gate of our school.

"I told you to be my boyfriend. There are no other choices to make. You just need to answer a yes then I'll let you go"

"So it's our first day today! Let's be together forever, sweetheart!"

I was about to look at the face of the guy but I suddenly found myself at the rooftop eating lunch with the same guy again.

"Woa--- Uhm... why did you chose these food?"

"The guy that I love likes these food so I was thinking if you will like them too."

Then after that scene, I'm at the school's clinic with the guy again. I saw myself sitting at the bed looking at the guy beside me.

"Can I.... ask you something?"

"Yes you can. What is this about?"

"I.... uhm.... have we.... you know.... uhm.... have we met before and are we on a relationship back then?"

"Yes we knew each other. We first met when you were looking for someone to join the volleyball club. A few months later, you and I.... fell in love. But our last date ruined everything between the two of us. It's on Amagi."

"Amagi? What about it?"

"When you asked about my parents on where they are, I said they died on a car accident in Amagi. I knew that your parents died on a car accident in Amagi too. Someone told me about it. He researched about it and he said that both of our parents where involved on the same car accident. After you knew everything, you left me... I don't know wh--"

"Shut up."

"But you need to kn--"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"I will do my best to bring you back Bokuto-san.... I will always love you"

That guy... was the child who survived on the same car accident that I was involved?