Rumors

-Narrator's POV-

"Hey! Is it real?! Volleyball Club's Bokuto and the Top 1 first year student Akaashi are dating?"
"Yeah it's real. Funny how these two were really dating."
"Eh? I thought Bokuto will not fall for some kind of guy."
"I thought so too. He truly is gay if that's the case."

Rumors are spreading on the entire school that Bokuto and Akaashi are dating. The two guys know that everyone on the school already knew about their relationship. Some people are happy about it but some don't accept it.

"WAAAAH!!! LOOK THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!!"
"YOU TWO LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!! WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU!!"
"What a gross scene right from the morning"
"Aren't they embarrass? They're in school but they are doing this kind of gayness infront of everyone"
"Bokuto is a failure"
"He truly is"

By hearing this, Akaashi's knuckles are slowly turning to white by clenching his fist so tight.

He walk faster more like running to the guy who said that Bokuto is a failure. He was about to punch the guy but suddenly someone stop him.

Bokuto: Akaashi, stop it. I don't want you to lay a finger on him. This dumbass is filthy. Let's go.

With that, Bokuto and Akaashi left. No words coming out from Akaashi. Silence. Just silence.

-Akaashi's POV-

Why? Why isn't he fighting that guy? Before if someone messes up with him, he'll definetely initiate a fight and beat the guy until he's not satisfied. But now, he just let things go with the flow.

Bokuto: Akaashi, i know what you're thinking. You think that why didn't I beat the guy who insulted me right?

EH?! HOW DID HE KNOW? WAIT?! IS HE THE REAL BOKUTO? HE'S DIDN'T FOUGHT THE GUY EARLIER AND NOW WHY THE HELL IS HE SO SMART?!

Bokuto: Look Akaashi, stop thinking that I'm not the real bokuto.

Akaashi: Eh?! Impossible. C-can y-you r-rea---

Bokuto: No I can't read minds.

Akaashi: EH?! That too...

Here we are right now. Rooftop. Bokuto's second favorite place besides the gym. It's always been peaceful in here.

He gently blew the dust off the floor and patted it signaling me to seat beside him.

Bokuto: Akaashi, always remember that I never regret anything of this okay? I love the way I am with you. I love the way how you treat me compared to other people. I love seeing you smile. I love the way you love me too. Don't get too hyped with the people around us. Never listen to those bad things they say. As long as you love me, I will be fine.

Akaashi: Why? Why are you enduring all of this?

Bokuto: Enduring? I don't know. I feel angry of course. My ego and my pride are being stepped by people around me. But when I'm with you, I just can't stop thinking that "I still have my perfect boyfriend, who cares about what other people think?" something like that hahahaha. Please don't be weird out Akaashi. I just love you so much that I might die if I'll lose you.

Akaashi: I won't leave you alone. I promise you that.

We're about to kiss but then *click*

Akaashi: Shit. Who's there?!!!

Tsk. Just a bunch of guys who's eavesdropping.

Akaashi: Give me that camera!!

B1: Uhm.... we.... can't....
B2: This... is... uh... for.... the.... headlines.... tomorrow...
B3: Wth?! Why did you spill it out?!
B2: Waaah! I'm sorry!!!

Akaashi: Give me that fucking camera!!!

Bokuto: Akaashi. Let them go. And besides I want everyone know about the two of us so it's fine with me. Hey assholes you can all go now! Oh! And please make the title good okay!!!

Boys: Sorry for the intrusion!

Akaashi: You're crazy.

Bokuto: Yep. And you're the reason why hahahaha

-Bokuto's POV-

"Bokuto and Akaashi are confirmed dating"

*sigh* Are they really on the newspaper club? What a waste. I should have atleast gave them advice on the title. They should have put "Hadsome Bokuto deeply falls inlove with Gorgeous Akaashi" something like that hahaha

Uh... where's Akaashi? I haven't seen him for a while now. It's already lunch break but he's not coming to our meeting place. What happen? I sense there is something wrong happening in here.