Lemon?

It's been a year after that incident on the park. Me and Bokuto-san started dating again and he forced me to live on his house instead. He said he don't want me living with Tooru. He's jealous, I guess.

Today is the start of our summer vacationand the both of us we'll be a fourth year college student next semester.

I'm currently lying on the couch reading a book and saw Bokuto-san going downstairs. He sat beside me and lie his head on my lap. He lift up my book to see my face but I quickly use the book to cover his face with it because of embarrassment.

"Akaashi stop can't breathe!"

"Pfft"

I'm still not used with this kind of relationship with Bokuto-san even if we were together before. It's been years already and I can't believe I'mliving with him on the same house.

He grab the book I was holding and lay it on the table.

"How's the cutest person doing?" He said while pinching my nose.

"I don't know. How are you?"

"I-I'm fine" He said while covering his face

"Was that smooth?" I said while grinning

"Yeah you sure are learning from me"

"What's up? Do you have anything to say?"

"I'm just thinking on where do you want to go? It's summer vacation already."

"Uh.... that... I'm... not sure"

"Eh? Do you have plans already?"

"Sato-san called me last night. He wants me to come back to England."

He quickly sat up and held both of my shoulders.

"You're leaving me again?!"

"No it's not like that. He wants to discuss something with me."

"What is it about?"

"I don't know. Should I call him tonight?"

"Yeah sure"

It's almost evening already. I decided to cook dinner while Bokuto-san took a bath.

*riiiiiing*

Is that my phone ringing? I washed my hands and wipe them. I saw my phone ringing on the table on the living room and look at the caller's name. Sato-san.

"Hello Sato-san? I send you a message earlier. I need to ask why you want me to come back in England."

"My memories? Oh yeah it's back."

When I said those words, he told me something that made me so surprised.

"Okay I will book a flight tomorrow morning."

"Take care always Sato-san"

I turned off my phone and saw Bokuto-san behind my back with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Bokuto-san? You were listening?"

"Ah... yeah? So you're really leaving?"

"Hm. Sato-san wants me to come back as soon as possible."

"Ah"

We ate dinner with an awkward atmosphere around us. He didn't utter a word while we were eating. Bokuto-san decided to wash the dishes and he went straight back to his bedroom after he finished.

I need to do something. He's sulking right now and it's so obvious. I knock on his door and went inside.

"Bokuto-san"