Devil inside him

-Akaashi's POV-

He's a devil. I repeat he's a devil! It's been two months and I'm doing hard training everyday. Now I regret joining this club. 100 sit ups and push ups, 20 times running around the gym, Diving drills! This is a never ending training!

Akaashi: Ah... Bokuto....san...
Bokuto: Oh! Now you know how to respect me huh? Tired of it already?

I was deceived by this guy. I thought he's like my dad and my older brother who can trust me and believes in me but it was all a lie.

Akaashi: I'm quiting.

-Bokuto's POV-

I needed a revenge from what he said to me before. I was fucking embarrass and most of the people call me hoot hooting owl. I wanted to see him giving up on training and see him having a hard time with the practise. But I didn't expect hearing this from him.

Akaashi: I'm quiting.

Quiting.... quiting.... what the fuck did I do? I just wanted to take a revenge but I didn't expect this happening.

I saw him getting his towel and bottled water and leaving the gym. My feet were like stucked in the floor and I can't move.

Why am I feeling this? I saw a lot of first years leaving because of the extensive training but why can't I let go of him? I ran as fast as I can and saw him entering our club room.

I went inside and locked the door.

-Akaashi's POV-

I heard a clicking of the door and saw Bokuto behind my back.

Akaashi: Why are you---

EH?! WHY DID HE HUGGED ME?!

Bokuto: Please don't leave me.

-Bokuto's POV-

I don't know why my body moved by itself. I unconciously hugged him tight and...

Bokuto: Please don't leave me.

Wait wtf?! Why did I said that!!! I was about to let him go but he hugged me back!!!! WTF!!!!

Akaashi: Okay Bokuto-san.

My heart..... my fucking heart.... please go back to normal!!!

-Akaashi's POV-

I don't know why my heart feels calm everytime he says something good to me. I thought he really was a devil because he punishes me by that hard training but he has this angel side that is full of kindness and innocence.

Bokuto: Hey hey hey Akaashi! Want to eat lunch with me later?

After that incident on the club room, he changed a lot about his manners.

Akaashi: Bokuto-san please don't shout everyone can hear you.

"The delinquent guy of the club and the pretty gorgeous student of Fukurodani are getting along well"
"KYAAAAAH! I SHIP THEM!!!"
"ME TOOO HIGH FIVE!!!"

Komi: Ah i'm jealous. Bokuto didn't treat me like that before. He really changed a lot.

Konoga: He's attitude when we're on a game changed too. More like 1% chance that he will lose control on the game.

Bokuto: Stop bothering him and just shut up!

Komi: See!!!! He's rude to us but he's so kind to Akaashi!

Everyone just laugh while Bokuto was.... wait he's blushing?

-A fangirl's POV-

Here I am. Stalking these two famous guy of the school. The future team captain is sizzling hot with a delinquent attitude while the other is a calm and gorgeous i repeat gorgeous student who is the top 1 of the first year. Oh! They arrived!!

I ready my camera to capture every moment of them being together. Well this gives me motivation everytime I make doujinshis so....

Bokuto: Akaashi... have you had a girlfriend before?

Akaashi: Boyfriend.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST HEAR?!

Bokuto: What? Boyfriend? You had a boyfriend before?

Akaashi: Yeah I had a lot of boyfriend before.

Fangirl: *nose bleeds that made the whole school ground drenched by blood*

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THEIR GAYNESS!!!! I NEED TO START MY DOUJINSHI NOW. GOTTA GOOOOO!!!