His team

-Akaashi's POV-

It's been a long time. Here I am watching the volleyball club doing their practise. The balls, the net, the floor. I miss this. I miss being at a gym. Playing. But all of that shattered like a broken glass. Because of that car accident...

"WATCH OUT!!!"

Oh my go--- Wait. Eh? I wasn't hit by the ball?

Bokuto: Hey shithead! Don't daydream and focus on how we play.

Shithead???!! Did he just called me a shithead??!!

Akaashi: You hoot hooting piece of owl eyes highlightened grey and black asshole don't fucking call me a shithead!

-Bokuto's POV-

By welcoming the new members of the club, we let them watch on how the club practises. As Kaneki spikes, it was blocked by the opponents on the other side net. The ball flew away on the direction of----

Komi: Watch out!!

Fuck! I ran as fast as I can and block the ball and it fucking hit my head!

Bokuto: Hey shithead! Don't daydream and focus on how we play.

Akaashi: You hoot hooting piece of owl eyes highlightened grey and black asshole don't fucking call me a shithead!

What.... the.... fuck.... did..... he..... just..... said?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"HOOT HOOTING OWL LOL"
"HOOT HOOT"

I was about to hold his shirt and punch him but then our team captain stopped me.

Hide: Bokuto. Be nice to your members.
Bokuto: But he--
Hide: Sorry Akaashi my bad. He's always like that.
Akaashi: No problem Onii-chan. It was a good welcome for me.
Bokuto: ONII-CHAN?!
Akaashi: Yeah. He's my older brother.
Hide: Be good to my little brother Bokuto. He's a precious member of the family hahaha
Akaashi. Oniichan stop.
Hide: Be gentle with him and please help him out on his training.
Bokuto: Yes captain.
Hide: It's been a long time since that incident...
Akaashi: Shut up oniichan
Hide: Okay okay hahaha. Bokuto please take good care of the members. I need to go to the teacher's room.

After our captain went out of the gym, I came closer to this shithead.

Bokuto: Well kouhai, let the games begin.