Birthday?!

-Akaashi's POV-

December 5, 2017
6:35 am

Go? Or not go? Uh.... what should I do? I'm not in the mood to go to school. I'll just text Bokuto that I'm not attending school today. Maybe I'll do it later... so.... sleepy...

"Akaashi-kun~ What does my handsome son like for his birthday?"
"Let's go to Hawaii!!"
"Eh? But that's too far son hahaha. Want Daddy to treat you on a amusement park today?"
"Woah~~!! Yes please!!"
"I love you Akaashi-kun!"
"I love you my son!"
"I love you Mom and Dad"

*CRASH*

Fuck!!! What the hell just happen?!! Mom.... Dad.... I still want it... I want that treat on the amusement park. I still want it... please come back.... I beg you please....

-Bokuto's POV-

*sigh* Of all the days that his been absent, why the hell is it on the day of my birthday? I want to celebrate it with him so bad. Should I go to his house right now? Hmmm.... maybe I'll skip club activities later.

*Ding Dong Ding*

Yahooo!! Time to go to Akaashi's house! Wait... Maybe I'll just check his room first to make sure if he attended afternoon classes.

Class 1-1

"Eh?! Is that Bokuto of the Volleyball Club?"
"Yeah it's him!"
"What is he doing here? Doesn't he know that Akaashi didn't attend class today?"
"Ah... our surprise for him is all wasted!"

Eh? Surprise? What do they mean?

"Ah... Bokuto-san? Do you know where Akaashi is? Ah!! Sorry for my manners! I'm Nishki Kawahara and I'm Akaashi's friend. Nice to meet you"

Bokuto: I came here to check if he attended his class on the afternoon since he didn't attend his morning class. So unusual of him.

Nishki: Oh I see... We were planning on surprising him today because it's his birthday. But sadly, he's absent.

His.... birthday? Today too? Wait... what?!

Bokuto: IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO?!!!!!

Nishki: Too? Why? Is it your birthday today too?

Bokuto: I NEED TO GO! THANKS FOR THE INFO KID!!!

Nishki: Kid? But you're just one year older than me.

Oyaoyaoya I need to buy cake and stuffs for Akaashi today! I need to inform captain first that i won't attend club activities today.

VOLLEYBALL CLUB

Bokuto: Hide-san!!!!!!!!! I won't attend club activities today!!!

Hide: What's the problem?

Bokuto: It's Akaashi's birthday today!

Hide: Oh.... really?

Bokuto: Eh? Why you don't know? You're his older brother hahaha you're getting older captain! Please retire already!

Hide: Ah... ha...ha...ha.... maybe you're right....

Bokuto: You're weird right now. Do you know anything that Akaashi likes for his birthday?

Hide: A-amusement... p-park....

Bokuto: Really?! Right timing since it's weekdays there aren't many people going. Thanks for the advice! I'm going now!

Hide: Please enjoy... and have... fun...

-Akaashi's POV-

December 5, 2017
4:27 pm

I haven't ate breakfast and lunch. No wonder I'm starving right now. I need to cook food right now. Onii-chan will be coming home soon.

-Narrator's POV-

When Akaashi was about to open his door, he was scared to hell that someone was infront of his room. A guy wearing a black jacket with a white shirt inside. His hair down wearing a cap. It's Bokuto. His lover.

Bokuto: Take a shower sleepyhead. We're off to somewhere.

Akaashi: Eh? Where are we going?

Bokuto: Well it's a secret for now. Just hurry up and wear something casual.

Akaashi took a quick shower since he doesn't want his lover to wait. He wore a green checkered jacket and a white shirt inside.

While Bokuto was waiting, he saw a frame that's turned down. He quickly noticed Akaashi and Hide. He can't stop himself from blushing just by looking how cute Akaashi was.

Bokuto: Oh! Akaashi! You were so cute when you were a kid. Are they your Mom and Dad? Woah. They both look so cool~! Why aren't they at home? Are they working abroad?

Akaashi: They're dead.

Bokuto: Dead...? How? and when?

Akaashi: It was a car accident at Amagi... and it was on my birthday...

Bokuto: Ah.... shit... my head... it hurts... so bad.... fuck!

Akaashi: Bokuto-san! Are you okay?! Please take a rest on my bed.

Bokuto: No.... I'm.... fine.

Akaashi: No you're not please take a re--

Bokuto: Hey hey hey Akaashi! Don't you know your boyfriend is stronger than superman? And besides, it's a special day today. Let's go!

Akaashi: Oh wait I need to get something. Just wait for me outside.

Akaashi went to his drawer and got something. He lock the main door and walked beside Bokuto.

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, where are we going today?

Bokuto: To the amusement park!

Akaashi: What?!

REMINDER: THE MAJOR REVELATION IS COMING SOON GUYS!!! I'M PLANNING ON WRITING IT ON CHAPTER 13 SO ENJOY THE CHEESY MOMENTS THEY ARE TOGETHER. PFFT TOO MUCH SPOIL FOR NOW~~