First Day

-Akaashi's POV-

It's monday and here I am waiting for Bokuto-san to arrive at the entrance. I need to talk to him right now because I won't have any chance later.

"Oh! It's Kōtarō!"
"Don't get too close he can kill you"
"Get out of the way he's coming aready!"

When I heard those words, I run as fast as I can.

When I completely barge my way through, I saw him. I finally saw him.

Pale skin, thinner body and he's full of bruisses all over his body.

And then I remember what Kuroo-san's plan.

"You need to introduce yourself again" said Kuroo.

"Eh? That's stupid. Remember their first meeting when Bokuto change? It was a disaster right?" said Kenma

"No problem. That stupid owl isn't the type of guy to remember everyone he meet. He's stupid so it's not a big deal. He's my childhood friend so I know his personality." Kuroo proudly said

"Should I just casually greet him and introduce myself?" I uttered

"Of course not. That shit doesn't care about making friends right now." said Kuroo.

"You need to punch him in the face" Kuroo continued

"Akaashi I'm sorry he's not in his right mind. Sorry for wasting your time." Kenma interupt

"Let me explain first! Akaashi you do have good reflexes right? Make him fight you and then....."

I don't know if I can do this right now. Kuroo-san said Bokuto-san is a really good fighter. How should I even beat him on a fight?

Aaah!!! I need to try. I need to try. I need to try!!

I run as fast as I can to punch Bokuto on his face and then.... shit! I.... I..... succeeded....

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! YOU WANNA DIE SHITTYHEAD?" Bokuto shouted with anger.

Shittyhead, huh? It was also the insult I received from Bokuto the first time we argued.

"YOU'LL GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!"

Bokuto was about to punch me at my face but then I dodge. He was about to punch again but thenI quickly grab his arm and then put it on his back and make him bend on his knees.

Bokuto-san is really angry right now. I can see his ears turning red.

I slowly put my lips near his ears and whispered.....

"Please be my boyfriend, Kōtarō."

-Kōtarō's POV-

What a fucking day. Another day of going to this shitty school and another day of bullying stupid students.

"Oh! It's Kōtarō!"
"Don't get too close he can kill you"
"Get out of the way he's coming aready!"

That's right. Be afraid of me or else I'm going to kill the fucking student on whoever comes on my way.

*booom*

What the fuck just happened?! Who the hell punch me in the face?!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! YOU WANNA DIE SHITTYHEAD?" I shouted.

Oh... I think.... I.... kn--- shit. What was that just now?

Ah! My face hurts so much right now. This kid really punch me damn hard!

"YOU'LL GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!"

I punched him in the face but then he fucking dodged it! I was about to punch him again but then he grabbed my arm and put it at my back. He pushed me damn hard causing me to fall on my knees.

I was about to shout back at him again but then.....

"Please be my boyfriend, Kōtarō."

*bathump bathump* shit.... what am I feeling right now? this can't be happening. I just met him but why is my heart beating so fast right now?

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! LET ME GO!!!" I protested.

He tightened the grip on my arm more causing me to shout because of pain.

"I told you to be my boyfriend. There are no other choices to make. You just need to answer a yes then I'll let you go." He said.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU WON'T LET ME GO RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! SHITTYHEAD!"

He tightened the grip more and more when I'm resisting. The students watching on us are getting more and more.

"I told you right? There's no other choices. I won't let you go unless you won't answer me. Or do you want me to tighten the grip? I can give you even more of this, sweetheart." He said in a seductive way.

*bathump bathump bathump* Shit! What am I feeling right now?! No... this can't be.... i know! I'm just so angry right now. This is just an adrenaline rush.

"What now? I'm waiting for your answer. You don't want to gather more students' attention right?" He said.

I don't know why but I don't have a bad feeling about this. It's weird but I have no choice.

"Fine. Just let me go right now and I'll be your boyfriend." I whispered so that students won't hear this shitty things I'm saying.

"R-really? Did.... I.... h-heard it right? You're my boyfriend now?!"

Eh? He's crying? Wait.... why is he crying? Did he like me that much that's why he's so happy right now?

I was about to wipe his tears away but then I stop myself from doing it.

What the fuck am I thinking?! Wipe his tears? This is bullshit. I think he just hit my head so hard and I'm thinking weird things right now.

He wiped his tears and stood up. He acts like he didn't cry awhile ago. He turned his back and walked three steps away from me and then stopped....

"So it's our first day today! Let's be together forever, sweetheart!" He then smiled at me and walk through the hallway.

Sweetheart?!!! First day?!! Together forever?!!!

WHAT THE HELL WILL HAPPEN TO ME NOW??!!!