I glowered at him, "I'm sure it is."

He grinned a sadistic smile, sending shivers of absolute terror up and down my body. That was the smile he used when he was angry.

"He's right. It is truly a pleasure to see you again, after what seems like years of being apart." A deep voice travelled through the harsh winds to my ears.

"I wasn't gone that long." I replied, looking my father dead in the eyes. A few weeks ago, I would never have dreamed of doing that. He looked vaguely surprised, but it was only for a moment, making me wonder if I'd imagined it.

"No, you weren't." Said Joey, hungrily looking up and down my body. I glared at him in disgust, edging away slightly. Regret was eating away at me. I shouldn't have done this. The same words kept running through my head.

'I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here.'

"Now, let's get moving." Father said, slapping one of the men on the shoulder. The man walked forward and picked up my luggage, holding a suitcase in each hand, his muscles rippling. I felt my eyes widen. I'd forgotten how strong the men of my pack were.

Joey stepped forward, holding out a hand. I stared at it for a second, not moving, then looked up. His cold, black eyes bore into mine, daring me to disobey him. After another moments hesitation, I slipped my cold hand into his warm one.

A smirk crept onto his face as he pulled me closer and planted a wet kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and swallowed the bile that rose in the back of my throat. I was led towards the warehouse that the men had emerged from, the doors sliding shut behind me. The echo from the nearly empty warehouse made the sound ten times louder, making me jump and my heart stutter.

There were crates piled high on each side, filled with God knows what. The centre of the room was cleared, except for a large table with a few men sat around it. There was a metal staircase to the back right, leading to a metal platform which over looked the warehouse. Under the stairs, sat four motor bikes, which I assumed were for the men already sat down. There was two doors on the platform, which were closed. I dreaded to think what was inside them.

I was led over to the table, where the men were playing cards. They were speaking lowly, stopping when I came into ear shot. Joey slid a chair out for me, watching with horrifying intensity as I sat down. Something cold was clipped around my wrist, the sharp temperature making me gasp. Father stood behind me, the handcuffs snapping shut around my small wrist and the metal bars of the chair. I could feel his grin, as cold as the chair I sat on.

Once everyone was seated, Joey and father turned to me while the others continued playing.

"I assume you were accepted into the Moon Pack?" He asked, a strange curiosity in his eyes. I frowned wearily at him.

"Yes, since I was mates with one of the members." I replied, not sure where he was going. He knew I was in the pack.

"That's what I thought." Father said, shaking his head sadly. "I'm sorry then."

"What-" I started, but was cut off by a sharp prick in my upper arm. I yelped and tried to get away, but couldn't. Looking to the right, I saw a large hand holding me still while sticking a needle into the soft flesh. It was filled with a clear substance, similar to water. I knew what it was instantly.

Scientists in the werewolf community had been working on sedation's for years. They wanted to know if you could sedate the wolf part of the body, while the human part was awake, and vice versa. This enabled people who had been rejected by their mates to block out their wolf and continue with their lives. In the wrong hands, however, it allowed people to prevent the subject from shifting, making them weaker.