surprise

Lucys pov.
"Alright i will sting ill be there once im done talking to my father. Luke and lesa please take me to father and sting please let go so i can leave. And luke tell father im ready."she said as she wiped her tears and looked at what she was wearing.
"Ok i will oh and lucy change you look like crap and plus dad is throwing a right now. He wouldnt want you to walk in looking like trash"luke told lucy bluntly and cold.
"Haha wow even my brother has fathers aditude. But your right sorry for looking like crap i just woke up not to long ago from a 3 day sleep. Anyway i guess i should change now since you guys are alreay dressed for the ball."she says as sting lets go of her and gets up on her feet.
Lucy requipes into a different clothes.

Normal pov.
Everyone was watching the blonde talk as she changed he clothes once again. In the guild all the guys were drooling at there guild mate appearance. Sting out of know were walked up to the blonde and kissed her with passion and love. Making eveyone look surprised at his sudden action..
Stings pov.
I kept hearing blondies siblings talk on and on but i just wanted them to leave and come back quick so that i can ask lucy out but it was taking longer than expexted. But than lucy she changed into a beautiful dress and i couldnt wait anymore. I walked up to her and put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her with love and everything i wanted to tell her. I feel in love with her. Lucy heartfillia vermillion i would go to the end of the world just for her.
Lucys lips were really soft and tasted like strawberrys but surprisingly she kissed me back while she put her arms behind my neck. Once we quit kissing i asked her the question i wanted to ask her ever since the Gmgs.
"Lucy heartfillia vermillion will you be my girlfriend and bestfriend?"i asked while i set my forhead on hers curessing her cheek with my hands.
"Sting Ecliffe of course i would go out with you."she giggle a beautiful tune. And kissed me once again. I was so happy i was crying while smiling at her.
"CONGRATULATIONS LUCY AND STING!!"Everyone cheared at the two hugging while crying at laughing at the same time.
"Come on lucy we have to go now dad is probably mad for taking longer than expected."lesa says dragging lucy out by her hand.
"Haha sting ill see you later mostly tomorrow though im sure imma get a lecture from my father. Ill see you all tomorrow bye minna."lucy shouted to her guild and new boyfriend.
'

-----------------------------------------------------------'
Hope you like this chapter cya😂😁😉