Siblings??

Lucy's pov
I woke up three days later from lack of food and sleep. Everything is different than things use to be when I first got her. Natsu making team natsu gray and Erza joining it. The old days before things turned to shit.  Yeah I still get treated like I'm weak even though I'm the first wizard saint.  It doesn't matter to them once they think I'm weak it's decided for them. Sting and I became closer he's a great guy, nice, handsome,a gentleman and an idiot sometimes.
" Hey Mira can I get my usual. "blondie says to waiter.
"of course luce"she handed her a strawberry smoothie, fish and fruit.
Normal pov
The guild was doing there usual stuff when I blonde girl and boy with ocean blue eyes walked. Everyone's attention went toward them as they walked closer to Lucy that was staring at them.
"Hey lulu-sama"said the blonde new girl that looked around 12.
"Lulu-sama, hmm I'm sorry but how do you know me and why did you call me lulu no one calls me that besides............ "Lucy became silent with memories of her parents rushed throw here head remembering the thing before her mom died.
She looked at the two blondes who where staring down at her in concern.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry in front of you two but please explain on how you know me please. "Lucy said quietly whipping her tears away over and over but they kept coming down while she started to shake.
"I'm surprised mom didn't tell you were your siblings I'm luke and this is lesa were twins.  Anyway where's mom anyway and dad?? "Lucy's eye wider as tears came faster down her pale rosey cheeks as the 12 year old boy spoke to her softly.
".......m-moms g-gone.... "
=========≠=====≠================
Thank you for readingʕ•ε•ʔ