im back but stronger

~6 months pasted~
Lucy became more stronger than ever and learned how to master all of her magic. Today was the day she returned to fairy hunters to beat natsus butt.
Lucys pov.
Ive finally accepted that natsu didn't love me. I love the guild im in. Im not about to leave just over a heartbreak. There my family and im not about to hurt them. I was walking to guild i looked different i dont dress like how i use to. Ive learned alot and changed.
My hairl is still blonde but now its to my butt. This is my outfit today.

I arrived at the guild and opened the door everyones eyes were on me in shoke as if they have seen a ghost

I arrived at the guild and opened the door everyones eyes were on me in shoke as if they have seen a ghost. Most likely its because i changed do much while i was gone. As i walked in salamander came in my view run up to me with his toothy grin.
"Hey luce your back."he said happily.
I walk past him and up to masters office and knock on the door softly to hear a come in.
"Hey gramps."i smiled sweetly at him.
"LUCY YOUR BACK. MY HOW YOU'VE CHANGED."gramps said out loud people ouside of his office even could hear.
I let out a small chuckle."hehe i guess you could say that. And gramps of course im back i cant leave my family behide forever right."she smiled at him with a soft smile. Reinsurering she's alright now.
I walked out of masters office and walked up to the bar and sat down in front of mira and asked for my regular strawberry milkshake.
Stings pov. (Didnt see that comin huh)
I was talking to rouge when the door opened revealing lucy. Wow she's  beautiful she has changed so much. She walked in when natsu approached her she walked past him like he wasnt even there. Wow cold what am i saying he broke her heart and cheated on her with lucys best friend he deserves that and a good beating. I let out a soft sight.
"You still mad at natsu aren't you sting"rouge said to the light mage who growled at the boys name. The black dragon slayer just let put a sigh with his pokerface still the same.
"Of course i am natsu hurt the girl for what reason. He didnt even apologize to her. He didnt try and fix thing between them he acted as if he did nothing wrong. He hurt the girl that loved him most in this entire guild. She deserves much more than that stuid fire breathing dragon. "Sting said to his partner with an angry face apon his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you loved the chapter^,^