mission

Lucy pov.
We got to the mayors office after i teleported here and told him were her for the mission. He explained that the 2 dark wizards are hurting the kids in the village. It pissed me off so what else am i supposed to do. I ran through the village till i found 2 boys about to slam a little girl against a wall. I light speeded to them and casted a sleeping spell on them and gave them to the mayor. We got the job done quick we to me being mad at them.
"Lets go back to the guild i guess."lucy said as she teleported back.
"Yo mira im back. Oh and can i have a strawberry smoothe and a bucket of fruit and 3 fish please."the blonde mage asked the white head girl.
"Of course lucy-samma."mira said to lucy.
Stings pov.
We've finished the mission quick well mostly lucy did at least we know not to make here mad now. I was walking to the bar with them when lucy asked for an order.
"3 fish why so many."he asked confused.
"Oh because i have an exceed and so fo you 2. So why not order them some while im ordering my companions something."she said bluntly.
"Tushay blonde tushay."he said annoyed.
Lucys pov.
It the time of the year for the gmg i usually helo out without being seen but since they know who i look like now i might as well make a big interence with the rest of the wizard saints.
I get up and change into my normal clothes and has a scythe and walk to masters office.

I open the masters office and seeing him to his paper work like always

"Master i will be leaving for a few days to help set up the arena for the gmg but before i leave i want you to announce this years contestants."she explains to gramps.
"Of course my child. I figured that sense you have your scythe by your side like you use to before you decided to change and hide your magic."he says getting out his chair and getting on the ramp of the stairs followed by lucy behide him.
"LISTEN UP BRATS IT THE TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN FOR THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES. THIS YEARS ATTESTANTS WILL BE:
Natsu
Erza
Gray
Sting
Rouge
Wendy
Laxus
Minerva
Lucy
And lisanna
-------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued