the fight

(lucy went back to the guild when she was done.)
Lucys pov.

I thought about what has been going on lately. I kept questioning thing over and over like
Do i belong here?
Should i leave?
Do they only want me for power?
Who are my true friends?

Currently i was at the guild sitting in my corner with sting and rouge and our companions. I started to daydream  thinking if i left would it solve my issues. I was soon brought out of my daydream by sting who snaked his hands around my waist hugging me when i wasnt paying attention. Soon after i realize what was going on and looked down and saw stings hands. I blushed as his grip around my waist felt warming for the first time in forever.
"Ohh, is blonde blushing?"he giggled and gave a sneaky smirk.
"N-no what are you talking about sting-bee."she looked away in embarrassment. Catching team natsus attention across the guild.

Natsu got up and punched sting in his gut sending him right into the guild door.
"What the hell natsu what was that for?"the holy dragon slayer asked in questioning.
"Dont touch luce. She's mine dont try and take her away from me. You dont deserve her sting. She to caring. You dont even realize how unique she is."natsu said yelling at sting. Sting got up and standed in front of lucy to only be pushed out the way by her.
"Dont start acting like you love me. You proved to me that day that loving you was mistake. I let you in my damn life hoping that letting you in my heart would push out the pain i have. But you know what natsu you showed me what love feels like, to be wanted for once and to be used like a tool. But in the end your just as bad as by father who abused me for ELEVEN  YEAR BEING BLAMED FOR MY OWN MATHERS DEATH. SO DONT START SAYING THAT STING OR ANYBODY ELSE DOESNT DESERVE ME YOUR THE ONE WHO DOESNT DESERVE ME AFTER I SAW YOU KISSING ERZA THAT DAY. YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. YOU QUESTIONED WHY I BROKE UP WITH YOU? GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD NATSU YOU FORCED THIS APON YOUR SELF. YOU SELFISH BASTERED WHO DOESNT THINK OF ANYONE BESIDE YOURSELF CAUSING OTHERS PAIN ON YOUR BEHALF."lucy yelled at natsu with her bangs covering her eyes with tears falling down constantly.
Lucy started to tremble, her legs felt weak. She soon became dizzy and feel on her knees on the green guilds wooden floors.
Stings pov.
Lucy im so sorry for what natsu had done. All this time you have been suffering all this time and yet you never showed one hint of pain. I will protect you.
Sting was staring at lucy wide eye as she continued to yell at natsu for the pain that he has brought apon her. All of a sudden lucy quit yelling and she dropped on her knees to the guilds floor.
I ran up to her and picked her up off the floor and looked at her. Lucy skin became pain and her eyes were dull like the day she left 6 months ago. Why of all people it had to be lucy to feel all of this pain brought aponed her.
I got up off my feet and layed lucy in my lap at our table puting a cold towel on her forhead. She was having a fever from lack of food, sleep, being busy with the magic council and most of all being stressed about everyone and everything.
I sat there watching the blonde in my lap drift off to sleeping. She looked peaceful, beautiful and most of calm. Not giving a damn about whats going on around her.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you loved this chapter. Thank you for reading. To be continued