letting it out

Natsus pov.
Lucy .....what happened to the weak and useless wizard i knew. She stronger,faster and more intelligent than anyone in the guild but yet i let her slip out my hands 6 months ago. I caused her pain but yet i still refuse to admit what i did was wrong."sting maybe  i should ask lucy out again."sting gave natsu a death glare.
"Hey flame brain dont you think you caused her enough suffering leave her the hell alone. If you even dare to hurt  her one more time salamander ill hurt you my self this time."sting said to salamander with his bangs covering his orbs.
Lucys pov.
I teleported back to guild with tears still in my eyes i say in the same position i was in 6 months ago. Things havent changed even if i want it to. Im still the weak and pathetic lucy everyone knew. I cant do shit for myself or others. I watched my family die before my eyes 14 years ago.
"Hey lucy."i heard sting call my name as i was sitting crying.
"What do you want sting."i said softy only for him to hear me.
"Do a job with me and rouge and out exceeds."he said in a sweet and concerning tone.
"Fine alex ,slim,jack and gleam come on."3 dragons and one exceed popped out of know where besides lucy.
Gleam

Alex

Jack

Slim

Slim

"Hello lucy you called

"Hello lucy you called."all four said at the same time to there master.
"Yes i did were going on a mission will rouge,sting and 2 other exceed."she explain
"Ok ill go get a mission miss."alex flies over to the mission board and grabs a request and hands it to the 3 dragon slays.
Pleas help save our villege
It under attack by 2 dark wizard
Send help quick
590,777 jewels and a celestial key (viper)
Lost island
"Ok you guys ready?"lucys askes all 8 of them. They all nod there heads and start to head toward the guild door but gets stoped.
"Lucy, where do you think your going without your team."erza stand in front of lucy with a sword to her throat give her a glare that can kill.
"I dont have a team currently and im going on a mission with my friends who actually doesnt hurt me and steals my exboyfriend when i was dating him. Now if you dont mind titania move out my way."she says as erza moves to the side see lucys face coved with tears and has a angry face on and requipes into new clothes.

"she says as erza moves to the side see lucys face coved with tears and has a angry face on and requipes into new clothes

"Lets go alex,slim,jack and gleam. Oh yeah and you 4 to."they walk out the guild doors.
_________________________________________
I thought it would be cool if lucy got and exceed and baby dragons as her companions. Like how the dragon slayers got exceeds and cobra has a snake. So i thought it would be unique if lucy has 3 dragon and od course a exceed.