lucys broken heart

Gramps pov.
"LISTEN UP BRATS I HAVE NEWS."i yelled getting everyones attention. The only one that didnt look was lucy. What dis natsu do?
"FROM NOW ON WELL BE CALL THE FAIRY HUNTER BECAUSE THE SABERS AND US ARE GOING TO COMBINE OUR GUILD AS ONE. EVERYONE WILL GET A NEW GUILD MARKE."i yell signaling the sabers to enter the guild. The new guild mark is  a little fairy holding a bow and arrow about to shot.
Once the sabers entered everyone lined up to get a guild mark. But lucy still is in the same position from when she walked off from natsu.
Lucys pov
What did i ever do to natsu and erza. I thought they were my bestfriends. Maybe i should leave the guild. Tears fell from lucys eyes constantly getting heavier with her hands in face.
Lucy mumbled "why...." her tears would stoped coming down.
Miras pov.
The she devil came to everyone with the new guild stamp and stamped there old guild mark and it sparkled in gold disappearing and forming the new guild mark. I walked to lucy and heared her crying, i knew what was wrong her natsu broke her heart.
"Umm hey lucy are u ready for your new guild mark." I asked softly but i didnt hear an answer.
"Lucy are you alright? What happened?" Lucy looked up and hugged mira still crying harder than before.
Normal pov.
Everyones eyes shot toward the two with curious faces. All of there eyes help guilt and pain seeing there celestial wizard crying her little heart out. But one wizards face grew anger that she was crying the blonde dragon slayer. He started to growl he want to make the person pay for hurting the little wizard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will the idiot salamander find out what he did wrong or continue his life without her. Will sting eucliffe find out it was natsu who hurt her.
Find out in the next chapter. What will the whole guild do when they find out. T^T if only they new!