more pain

Miras pov.
Poor lucy she had to see her love of her life kissing her best friend."mira what am i suppose to do natsu doesnt love me anymore."lucy said crying even harder than before.
"Lucy sweet heart im sorry im so sorry for letting this happen. I DIDNT THINK NATSU WOULD HURT YOU THIS BAD AFTER ALL YOU GUYS BEEN THROUGH."the white mage screamed out loud getting everyones attention to the two mages crying there hearts out.
Masters pov.
"Lucy can we talk in my office."master call the blonde mage over and lead a crying lucy in.
"My child what has happened to you?"gramps says in a pleading tone hoping the blonde would tell him.
"Gramps i saw natsu and erza kissing when i got in the guild. Natsu asked what was wrong with me that stupid fire breathing dragon. He acts like he didnt even do anythinv wrong. I though him and erza loved me but no they loved each other. This WHOLE TIME. HE NEVER EVEN LOVED ME HE JUST WANTED TO HURT ME."lucy cryed feels her heart crump in peices even more.
Lucys pov.
I ran out gramps office and out the guild door running to my apartment and slamming the door behind me. Master ran after me and entered the apartment.
"Stupid salamander ill make him pay for what he did. He'll feel the same way i felt. Ill get stronger and show him not to hurt someone who loved you. After everything i have dont for him." The celestial mage said with her blonde bangs covering her eyes.
_________________________________________

Hoped you liked this chapter love you guys.^-^