im done

Lucys pov.
"Ive gave natsu my love,my patience and everything he wanted. Even when i was broke and had nothing left. He left me into little piece that cant be put together. He destroyed the girl that loved him for his self not for how strong he is."lucy says out loud to master
"All i wanted was to be loved back and to be his one and only. But no all this time i was blinded by him. He has always loved erza not me."lucys bangs kept covering her eyes while she keeps talking.
"My child sometimes its for the best to be blinded by others and there lies. Now what im trying to say is what natsu did isnt right its wrong but dont punish him for his stupid mistakes. Dont take in out on others. Lucy my child im letting you leave for 6 months do what you have to do to be able to control your emotions and come back to be our light in the guild again."gramps hugs lucy and gives her new stamp and on the side of her thigh.
Normal pov.
He leads lucy out of his office and closes the door. The blonde mage is stand outside of the door with her bangs covering eyes while tears fall from them. Lucy walks out the guild slowly and quietly. Little did she know natsu was in front of her pissed.
"Lucy your a weakling thats the reason why i cheated on you. I love erza i have always loved her not you. My love for was a lie and everything you did for me meant nothing to me. You dont belong here any longer. Leave the guild and dont come back."
Lucy lifts her face with her tears falling and does water dragon roar on natsu. Little did they know lucy was the strongest mage in the world. She was laylas and zerefs daughter. Lucy had every mage that ever existed in the world.
Lucys pov.
Everyone was looking at me in shoke they dont know what im compatible of. "Natsu ill be back in 6 months and if i find out that you hurt anyone here while im gone. Your life belongs to me because i am Lucy of the fairy hunters daughter of layla and zeref vermillion. Granddaughter of mavis and makorav. Cousin to laxus dreyer. I am the first wizard ever to be the strongest wizard alive. Im done hiding who i am cause i know that im not weak."lucy gives natsu a death glare and everyones mouths were hanging to floor at what she just said. Natsu was shivering due to the glare.
At that moment lucy left fairy hunters and went home and packed and left magnolia.
_________________________________________
Im in love with chapter. You didnt see that coming oh and in this story natsu and zeref arent brothers. T^T am i a bad writer