guilt

Natsus pov.
Lucy yelled at me how come i never saw her suffering and yet i call myself her best friend. But she was right i dont deserve her. I kissed her best friend in front of her eyes and yet i never connected the two.
Its true i kissed erza, i do love her and lucy both. My feelings for erza is different for lucy. Yes i love them both but i love erza more. I see lucy as sister but i let my emotions get confused the more our team went on jobs.
I clenched my fist looking at the bars table and walked over to sting.
"Sting im sorry that i punched you earlier and saying that you dont deserve lucy. That day i finally realized that i loved lucy as sister nothing more. But i brought her pain. Hah kissing her one of her best friends infront of her. Im sorry im a dense idiot."natsu said crying wipping the tears away that kept coming down.
Stings pov.
So that damn idiot finally realized what caused. Blondie is unconscious because of him.
"Flame brain you do realize that your apologizing to the wrong person. You didnt hurt me. You didnt cause me pain. Blondie trusted you with her hear but you broke her into pieces. You might not have ment to but you did. Everyday and everynight she stays up thinking what she did wrong. She berly eats thinking she fat because of you and happy. She feels weak even thought she's ten times stronger than you. Hell she's the first wizard saint and non of never knew. Yet were her family now and we know nothing about her. But i swear nastu if you ever hurt her again. Ill make your life a living hell hurting my team members,best friends and family. Make the wrong move your dead. Now when she wakes up you will apologize to her not me got it."the holy dragon slayer says to natsu with a death glare making natsu shiver.
"Umm whh yeah thanks sting i guess"nastu says and walks away.
Lucys pov.
I heard evrything they were saying. It hurt to move. Damn im stupid to realize things that sting realized before myself. Thank you sting so much right now you dont know how much im thankful to know that you and rouge are my true friends. I thought in my head.
A little after i fell asleep wrapping my arms around stings waste huging him closer and tighter.
"Thank you sting-bee...."those were my last words before i fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued
Hope you loved the chapter