lucys different

Lucys pov.
I came back to the guild today it was as if i never even left. Did they even miss me? Will they like the new me?
While i was thinking i was interrupted by natsu asking for a fight so of course i gave him one. Everyone walk outside the guild looking as if i made a mistake to take him on. I know natsus moves i was his partner and team mate before. I requiped into so battle battle clothes.

"All right everyone today natsu and lucy will battle

"All right everyone today natsu and lucy will battle. Who ever wins will become and S class mage for now on."gramps said while standing on to of so random boxs.
"Ready to lose natsu."lucy said while drawing out a  red sword that had flowers rapped around the blade.
"Of course not luce im gonna win and be a S class wizard. I dont have time to play around right now."natsus face becoming serious which it ended just making me laugh. Damn i didnt think he could be serious for once in his life.
I hrld on to my blade wait for a to go answer.
"Are you to ready. Alright then the fight may start now."
Natsu came running at lucy with in a second."FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu breathed his fir straight at natsu. But little did he know lucy cut right through the spell.
"I call of of the heavens Devines angels and lend me a hand in need. Destroys that all blocks my way."lucy pointed straight at natsu with her blade. Within a second natsu was on the ground unconscious."i declear lucy the win of this fight and a new S class mage in fairy hunters.
Lucy changed clothes again as everyone staired at her as if she was a freak.

(She requiped in to the first picture to the left.)
Levys pov.
Lucy.....what happened to you that day you left. I walked back in the guild with droy next to me. We walked up to lucy i wanted to ask her something.
"Hey, lu~chan. I have a question to ask you." The blue hairy girl ask the blondie.
"It about how strong i am isnt it?"
Levy nodds her head yes.
"Well you see levy when your the first wizard saint and is know as the golden heart you cant let the magic council down now can you." Levys eye grew wide at lucy.
"YOUR THE GOLDEN HEART. BUT HOW SHE NEVER SHOWED HER FACE TO ANYONE BUT THE MAGIC COUNCIL AND THE OTHER WIZARD SAINTS!" Everyones attention went straight toward lucy.
"What did i say something wrong?"lucy asked everyone. Everyones face grew pale at the blondes statement. Even master was shocked.
Lucys pov.
Hahah everyones faces are pale. Oh wait did i just tell everyone my true identity aww crap now i have some explaining to do to the council.
One of magic council memebers pov.
Dang it lucy now what are you going to tell the council. I teleported to fairy hunter and asked for lucy. She just let out a little sigh as we walked back to the council office."Lucy heartfillia you were order to keep your identity a secret from your guild. Now everyone in fiore is going to know who the really golden heart is now."i looked at her disappointed. She looked at the ground."i know im sorry it just came out. I didnt mean to say it out loud. They have no right of knowing. But i couldnt let them keep thing im weak and need help to get saved. Im not the same lucy i use to be."she said with tears falling down her cheeks.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh snapped lucys a wizard saint and the most strongest of them all. Oh crap.
Enjoy and  read my new chapter thats comin soon