You ok?

Lukes pov.
I finally got to see lulu-sama after all these year. She might not remember us after all jude our uncle kept her away from her true father and us. We look the same but i wanna know what the hell jude did to lucy and momma.
"S-she's gone?!"i yelled at her causing everyone to look at us curious.
"...........y-yeah...."lulu looked at the ground just like that day.
Flash back
Jude our father cousin took lucy from us and took momma with her. Though mom could teleoport back lucy couldnt. Momma would come visit us everyday.
While lucy was gone her fake father abused her and let older men sexually harassed her when her mom wasnt at the estate.
Each day layla heartfillia grew ill due to give lucy all of her magic energy without lucy knowing. 6 monthes after lucys 4th birthday layla died of an illness made up to hide the truth.
We all at home saw what actually happened to lucy and momma through lacrama that momma put up for us to watch.
End of flashback
"He's gonna pay for all those year of hell he put you through oh and lulu father wishes to finally see you."i said softly to her trying not to make her cry more.
"Y-you about j-jude and what he did?!"her eyes grew wide of fear.
I looked away and noded.
Lucys pov.
He knows luke and lesa know about my past no one knows besides master.
I started to cry even more. While i felt someone grab my waist from behide causing me to become stife.
"Its alright blonde you dont have to explain what the hell is going on right now but know me and rouge got your back. And I need to talk to you privately when your done with your family reunion meet me by the blossom tree in the middle of town ok."sting says hugging her from behide making lucy feel safe once again.