sabertooth and fairytail

EEEEHHH IM SO EXITECTED TO WRITE THIS STORY OF FAIRYTAIL WITH STINGLU. Ok lets stort the storry heheh sorry
_________________________________________
Lucys pov.
I was walking the guild like usual. Walking next to the river bank where the guys would always tell me to watch were im stepping and not fall in. Soon i arrived in the front of tje guild with my huge smile of course. I kicked the guild door open waiting to see natsu my boyfriend but he was at the bar kissing erza........
"WHAT THE HELL NATSU."lucy yell in fustration.
"Hey luce."he smiled his stupid toothy grin.
"You have no right to call me luce. The names L.U.C.Y to you salamander."she have him a death glare scarier than erzas.
"Why are you so mad today. Does my girlfriend need a smoothy or something."he said in curiosity of whats happening.
"Natsu Dragneel where through dont you dare ever call me your girlfriend. And natsu im out of the team and i wont be returning."lucys eyes began to water and turned around and walked to an empty table and sat down and cryed of sadness,anger,and fustration.
Masters pov.
I walked out my office to tell the guild that were combining sabertooth and fairytail as one guild. Then i heard yelling so i was watching what was happening. Lucy was yelling at natsu for some reason. I'll talk to lucy about it later. For now it time to tell them the news.
"LISTEN UP BRATS I GOT NEWS."
_________________________________________

Hehe im leaving you on a cliffhanger for now. Poor lucy to find her first love making out with one of hers best friends. Its soo soo sad T^T..