"Hey Millie!!" Lilia said, and I smiled, sitting down.

"Hey." I responded, and did a smile to Sophia.

"Finn told me that you told Iris off." Sophia said.

"Yep. She got so pissed." I said, and we all laughed.

"So have people been judging you today?" Lilia asked.

"Not as many as earlier in the week." I answered, and they nodded.

"So are you two roommates?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's nice. No guys around, bothering us." Sophia said, and I smiled a little.

"All the guys can talk about is how lucky Finn is to get stuck with a girl as a roommate, aka you. Like, everyone. Only a couple guys have girl roommates, the guys consider it lucky." Lilia said, and I smiled.

"It's not that bad living with Finn. He just likes to tackle me and then compliment me." I said, and they smiled and raised their eyebrows.

"He tackles you?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah, like fake wrestling." I answered, and they laughed.

"What does he compliment you on?" Lilia asked.

"Just how I looked. Today he called me hot." I said, and they smiled.

"You should try and get with him, he's honestly super hot and such a nice guy, we became friends when I was dating his old roommate, Jaeden." Lilia said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"He doesn't want to date anyone. He says he can't, because it gets in the way of his mindset for lacrosse." I said, and they furrowed their eyebrows.

"That's bullshit." Sophia said, and I laughed.

"I don't really want to dare anyone either, I don't like catching feelings for someone I know I won't have forever." I responded.

"Have you told him that?" Lilia asked.

"Yeah. He's told me why he can't date people too." I said, looking over to his table. I saw him laughing at something one of the guys had said, and it made me smile.

"You think he's hot?" I asked them, and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't? LOOK AT HIM." Lilia said, and we all looked over to him. He was talking about something to the guys, and he flickered his eyes over to us over a second, before looking back at the guys. I think he saw that we were all staring at him, and he looked back and furrowed his eyebrows. He brought his hand up from the table and slowly waved, confused, and we just laughed and looked away.

"Okay, he's hot." I said, and they nodded.

"We don't like him though, we see him as a brother or something like that." Lilia said, and Sophia nodded.

Why did Finn glance over here if he didn't know we were looking at him?

-

I got home and shut the door, and dropped my bag by my bed. I jumped onto my bed and got on my computer, to FaceTime Maddie before she went to bed, since the time in England is already late.

It rang for a little, and she answered.

"Hey Millie!!" She said, and I smiled.

"Hey mads!!" I said back.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"It's a long story, so get ready." I said, and she raised her eyebrows.