Chapter 26: The Week of Chaos Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

When I woke up the next morning, I was on the floor. It's not rare when you find yourself on the floor at Dinah's house. She just takes up the bed like she didn't invite them over in the first place.

Once I got up I made my way to the bathroom to wash up and get changed. When I was don't I went to back to "my side" of the bed and grabbed my phone I had a couple of texts from Lauren asking if I wanted to get lunch. I texted back yes and scrolled trough my recent notifications. I had seen that I had multiple calls and text from Camila.

Why is she all of a sudden so clingy? Like jeez I'm my own person stop blowing up my phone.

Dinah started waking up and was mumbling stuff I didn't really understand. She finally woke up all the way when I tripped over the bed.

"Damnit Y/N. You woke me up." She still had her eyes closed and was rubbing her eyes.

"Nooo you woke yourself up. I tripped over your bed." I squinted at her with a mugging look.

"Well either way I'm up and I ain't going back to sleep." She grunted, getting out of bed.

She walked over towards me and looked up at me. We're some what of the same height but she's still a little shorter.

She walked away towards the bathroom and locked the door.

I just laid on the bed, playing games on my phone because I didn't have anything to do so might as well.

I ended up getting a face time call from Lauren. Finally something to do. I answered and I seen my girlfriend's beautiful face.

"Hiiiiiii baaaabbbbyyyyyyyyy!" She was so excited to see me and I couldn't stop laughing at her cuteness.

"Hello love." I gave her a wide smile from her outburst.

"What are you doing?" She seemed so excited about something. Her eyes were a whole lot more lit up than what they usually are.

"I'm just chilling. Playing games on my phone and stuff. How about you love?" I was so happy, I started flopping my head around smiling all hard.

"I just got out the shower." She started smirking and it was then I had noticed that she was just in her towel. Oh I'm so not okay right now.

"Oh so that explains the wet hair then." I smiled, nodding my head. I didn't want to show my fidgeting. Good thing I was able to play it off.

"Well yeah. It explains something else too." Sh started smirking. Now she wants me to acknowledge the towel.

"And what is that something else, love?" I raised my eyebrow, smirking also. I just have to play it cool.

"Well how bout I just show you." She then set her phone up to where I could see her whole body and now I see the length of the towel.

It's so short it should be illegal, but just for her and any other hot person that's out their. 

"My pants have suddenly tighten." Not lying. I look down to see and it's so true right now. These are the things she does to me.

"Aww why is that baby?" No. This will not be happening. She said it in a baby voice looking at me with those big beautiful green eyes making me not okay and just want to hold her because she looks so innocent. But that's not how she is thinking right now.

"Cause you're not playing fair right now and I hate that." I started to throw a temper tantrum. She always gets her way. Even before we started to date.

"Who's that?" Oh finally. Dinah came out the bathroom

"It's Lauren." I said it kinda loud so she could hear I was talking to someone else. I don't think she got the message. She began to strip off her towel and trough it to the other side of the room.

"Oohh let me say hi." She dived right onto the bed trying to grab my phone out of my hands.

I tried to move my phone but it was already too late.

"LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Exactly what I was afraid of happening.

"This what happens when you take peoples' phones out of their hands." I snatched my phone back out of Dinah's hands while she stood there frozen. I waved my hand in her face and she was still frozen. Oh well her fault.

"Y'all are just so nasty." Dinah shook her head at us, well technically at me but still and then walked out the room. 

"Baby I'll have to call you later when I'm alone, okay?" I turned my phone towards me when Dinah left.

"That's fine but are we still on for our lunch date?" She looked kinda like a puppy.

"Of course mi amor." I smiled at her making her smile back.

"Yaayyy okay. See you later." She waved at me and I waved back.

"See you later." I then hung up my phone and got off Dinah's bed.

As I was making my way downstairs I yelled out,

"DINAH YOU ARE SO DEAD!!"