Where To Begin

Hello all it's been a minute.

Honestly I don't know where to start. So much has happened since I last posted a chapter on here. And for a minute I did get depressed, had a lot going on mentally and writers block. I had a vision for the book but it didn't go as smoothly as i wanted, plus with the pandemic and then relationship issues its been hard. But thankfully I've been able to get back on track and focus on more things and now i wish to properly finish this book and make more because i have sooo many book ideas that i wrote down and started but never published or wrote on.

Now without further ado I would like to announce that I will officially be posting a new chapter by next week Saturday. I'm currently working two jobs and so it's not as much time but I want to get on a schedule so hopefully that'll be something i can get arranged but for now I shall keep you in suspense because why not? I may post earlier but it will be Saturday at the latest so look out for that and I hope there are still some of you wanting to still read this book. Again though if not, I have many other book ideas that i will be working on and publishing soon.

As for now though, yall stay safe and have an amazing day!